#11: Akane

"Akane, is another character in Puella Persona Magia Q, she is Akio's Sister (See #10).
Based her off the the Ideas I made for Persona Q3, although she was not attend to be Akio's Sister."
She was meant to be someone who was trapped in the labyrinth for a long time and that Akio's character takes her a sister, which she refuses, but isn't mean."

"She is a skilled fighter in Martial Arts,
And the ability to use an katana, she looked tough but she really isn't, If you ask to help her she may refuse to say she could handle it on her own, But she has to find a helping hand sometimes and accept it."

"To explain her backstory I'll be using the one on her Puella Persona Magia Q as how she was presented, be sure to Look at Ideas of Persona Q3, to see other ideas of Akane's Character."

(Mini Info)

Name: Akane

Age: 19 years old

Personality: Cold, Protective, benevolent, forgiving, caring

Likes: Her Sister, Protecting her sister and making her happy, Mother and Father, Adventuring, Making sure things are Safe.

Dislikes: People who hurt her sister, the disappearance of her parents, Leaving her Sister Alone, Dangers, Thinking people as enemies too quickly.

(Backstory)

"Akane's Character could be she's a person trapped in the labyrinth, does know how long she's been there, A Little girl sees her as a sister, she's good at Martial Arts and use of a Katana.
In Puella Persona Magia Q, Akane's Story is similar to Akio, since they are both sisters here in this story, which goes like this:

"Akane lives with her parents and her younger sister Akio. Until one day, Akane's parents disappeared before one of the witches arrived. Akane left the house carrying her katana and left her sister in the house for her safety. When Akane leaves the house to investigate the anomaly, she meets Mifuyu, Alina and the Amane twins."

"After Akane joins the three magical girls, she observes Iroha Tamaki's doppel losing control and rampaging up. In her mind, she thought it was the enemy, so she decided to hurry to the scene and meet the rest of the Magical girls and the Persona-Users with her younger sister Akio."

(Abilities)

"Akane fights with a katana, and she is capable of slashing swords so strongly that she can comfortably slash her enemies with katanas."

(Gallery)

Akane