'Why are you wearing Bucky's shirt', he questioned, ignoring hers as she looks down and then at him, 'All my clothes need washing, so Bucky let me borrow it', she says as I chuckle to myself and she presses harder and that was all the warning I needed to show she'll kill me if he found out I was here, and most importantly, he'd find me naked which doesn't take two geniuses to figure out.

'I can't find Bucky, have you seen him, we got training to be getting on with', he says as she shakes her head a little, 'I'm sorry, I haven't', she began to say when I decided to snake my tongue out and lick the palm of her hands as she stopped and took her hand awake, 'ugh, why would you lick my hand', she says, looking down at me as a small grin plays on my face whilst she wipes her hand on the shirt, 'Y/n, who are you talking to', Steve asked and before she could answer or look at him, I head his footsteps, no doubt him walking over to the other side of the bed, 'No, wait Steve', she called out, looking at him this time, but it's to late, he's already seen me as we lock eyes and I'm just grateful that she's sat in a perfect position where he can only see my chest and my hand on my chest, my right one gripping the bottom of the shirt, Y/n was wearing and pulling it down, constructed his view, and keeping her modesty from view.

'Our roose is up', I said as she looked back at me and I smile, 'wow, now it makes sense, you could have told me', Steve says as she looks back up at him, 'Really, you're not mad', she says as he shakes his head and laughs, 'why would I be mad, this is the funniest thing I've seen in weeks, you pinning Bucky down', he says as he continues to chuckle and then walks out whilst I hear the door and she leans down, her forehead on my shoulder, 'okay, so no more sex for you', she says as I look back at her whilst my smile fades, 'what why', I questioned as she stands from me when she manages to wiggle out from my hold, 'you know what you did', she responds as she walks over my head and heads to the bathroom whilst I sit up and began to sulk when I heard the water run and then a few seconds later, her head bobs out the door as she stares at me, 'come on lover boy', she says, and like a Christmas tree, my face instantly lit up as I get to my feet and practically run in whilst she giggled.

*End of POV*

________

I flipped through the pages of a history book I had picked out from the library and red about something I didn't even know happened, two sides coming together in a battlefield during the war and calling truce, for a day of playing football, exchanging gifts, repairing trenches, buried the casualties and much more, it was all interesting stuff.

'Remind me again, why I'm the only one working out here', I heard Bucky and feel his muscles flex under me.

I was pressed against his back, well back to back anyway and let him do his reps of push ups, 'aren't you supposed to be working out to', he asks.

'I am working out, I'm working my mind whilst you work out your body', I tell him and he chuckles whilst he pushes up again, 'fine, but do you have to do it on top of me', he questions and I nod.

'Yes, I'm helping you work out, now stop talking and give me another fifty', I tell him and he laughs again.

'Yes Ma'am', he replies and this time I laugh to myself, then turn so my stomach is pressed onto his back this time, 'look', I state and put the book on the floor, just across his head, 'did you know there was a football game in 1914, during the First World War, where both sides stopped fighting and called truce for a day', I ask him and he nods.

'Yeah, it's interesting isn't it', he questions and I nod, 'it's very interesting', I tell him and then read out some sections to him whilst my hands roam around his back and I feel his muscles contrast each and every time he pushed himself down and then up again.

When I'm done reading, I kiss his shoulder and then each and every scar he had, 'Doll', Bucky mutters and I laugh to myself, 'yes', I ask.

'Your distracting me', he tells me and I laugh again and push up, then kiss his cheek, 'fine, we'll continue this later, as for now, one hundred more please', I instruct.