13: To Kill A Demon

Beginne am Anfang

On the ground, even though he was knocked out, Tanjiro managed to stick up the middle finger at her.

He knew what she was going to do and knew that he couldn't do anything to stop her from murdering his younger sister. It didn't take being a mastermind to figure out in those few seconds who it was and what she was going to do if she came for him first in a planned way and didn't just barge through the door. Anybody could do anything like this but this was structured. His last hope was something that wasn't going to happen, and that was that someone would come in and save his sister.

"You stupid asshole!" she yelled out in anger before storming off to the other room in the house. This one didn't take any stealth, all that was needed was that she'd barge through and shatter this window.

Through the window she could see the layout of the room. It was nothing special, which made her hate the target even more. "What the fuck did he ever see in you?" she whispered under her breath, for a second letting in a sense of defeat, but as soon as that feeling came it disappeared. Instead, she reached into her backpack and grabbed out a pair of rocks that she gathered after she left school that afternoon.

The crazy ex took a step before throwing the rock straight flying through the window. It was lucky on her end that the rock caused enough damage for her small frame (she's short, 4'9) to slide through with only minor scratches. She hoped that the rock would've hit Nezuko but it made her upset when she saw the girl only pushed back against the wall trembling in fear. Well, at least the look of fear felt satisfying for this round.

Still crazy as she is, while on the other side of the window she grabbed her pistol and pointed it to the door in case Nezuko was to try and escape. This gave her a chance to climb into her room, doing her best to avoid the shards laying on the ground and the parts that were still intact on the main. The glass pierced her thighs as she crept through, leaving a small trail of blood behind her and stuck on the glass. Although none were severe she did manage one gnash on her arm to where she actually felt pain but insanity took over her head the next minute. Blood to her didn't matter, even if it was her own that was being to gush out from her arm and her thighs as she stood above with a wicked smile playing on her face.

"Come here~ I don't bite, but I do kill," she said with a smile anybody'd find calming if it wasn't for the current situation. Right here, it was creepy for Nezuko. "And I'm here to take your life. Kinda like a grim reaper!" The crazy girl drew closer and closer to the mute one, each step more daunting than the last.

"Oh crap I forgot. You can't speak, darling~ Well, can't tell if that makes it more annoying or fun...Why don't we test it out? I never killed a mute before." This time the pistol that she held in her right hand switched angles and aimed at Nezuko. "Let's start simple, shall we?" she smiled before pulling the trigger and shooting Nezuko's shoulder.

A high pitched scream let out of her as she got shot and fell sideways onto the floor in pain. Blood immediately began racing out of the wound but in that moment there was nothing to help it with. "I was aiming for your chest but looks like you moved in time for it to hit your shoulder. Fast reflexes, but not fast enough, hun."

The girl started circling around her like a hawk coming in for the prey, and in this case that's exactly what she was. "What? Still no words? Lemme tell you something then," she told her as she bent down near Nezuko's body. "Your screams aren't good enough for me. What I want is to see your dead body hanging from a noose with at least one more bullet hole through you, your blood dripping off your dead ass corpse. I want you to die the way I should've a year ago."

Nezuko, feeling weak still after taking an attack still tried her best to fight the girl off, but it was no use. She attempted to swing her fist in her attacker's face but the reflexes and timing of her opponent were too great in difference. "Y'know, you're boring and predictable as fuck," the girl told Nezuko as she caught her fist with her free hand. "And lemme tell you something else, darling." The girl continued to taunt and downsize Nezuko, having fun with the fact that she couldn't talk back. "You aren't and never would be enough for anybody."