"You were the one who let the troll in." Teo guessed.

"Very good Teodor, yes. Snape, unfortunately, wasn't fooled." Quirrell explained. "While everyone else was running to the dungeon, he went to the 3rd floor to head me off. He, of course, never trusted me again. He rarely left me alone. But he doesn't understand. I'm never alone. And as for you, the beloved Golden Four, I assigned Ms. Saito an extra assignment for extra credit and suggested she completed it in the library. I knew that if she was there, Thomas couldn't help but go save the girl while the rest of you followed."

Thomas glared at the teacher with anger in his eyes, "You put Eva in danger just to get to us? She could have died!"

"You wouldn't have let her, would you, Thomas?" Quirrell asked and Thea placed a hand on her brother's shoulder.

"Now," Quirrell turned around to face the mirror while Thea crouched over in pain, feeling her stomach hurt. "What does this mirror do? I see what I desire. I see myself holding the stone. But how do I get it?"

"Use the boy." A raspy voice spoke and it sent shivers of terror down Thea's spine. Who was that?

"Come here, Potter, now!" Quirrell demanded and Harry went to step forward, but the four de Oros stopped him.

"He's not getting anywhere near you." Tobi raised his voice.

"Stupidly brave, just like his father." The raspy voice said again and it finally clicked in Thea's head.

"No," Thea whispered in horror and turned to her brothers. "Let Harry go."

"Thea, what?" Teo questioned. "We can't--"

"Teo, trust me when I say, we are not safe right now." Thea whispered. "Harry, go."

The first year shakily walked over to the Professor, standing in front of the mirror.

"Hermana, what's going on?" Tommy asked.

"V-O-L-D-E-M-O-R-T." Thea spelt in sign language, not wanting Quirrell to hear. Her brothers' eyes widened, fear taking over their minds.

"It can't be--" Tommy shook his head, signing. "He died the same night Mami did. There's no way that's--"

"Voldemort." Harry spoke and the Golden Four immediately turned around, running over to the boy and pushing him behind them.

And there he was. The monster who haunted Thea's nightmares, his name making wizards' and witches' everywhere hearts stopped. Voldemort. His face was on the back of Quirrell's head, covered by the turban the whole time.

"It's good to see you again, de Oros." Voldemort spoke before staring at Harry again. "You see what I have become? See what I must do to survive? Live off another. A mere parasite. Unicorn blood can sustain me, but it cannot give me a body of my own. But there is something that can. Something, that conveniently enough Harry, lies in your pocket!"

"Run!" Thea grabbed Harry's hand and started to run while Teo, Tommy, and Tobi blocked Quirrell from the two. The boys pulled out their wands and the professor snapped his fingers, fires erupting all around the room.

"Don't be a fool! Why suffer a horrific death when you can join me and live?" Voldemort shouted. "All of you! I have seen the power you have, Thealyn! Just like your mother. You and your brothers could join."

"I would rather die!" Thea yelled while Harry shouted in denial as well.

"Bravery. Your parents had it too," Voldedmort glanced at Harry. "Tell me, Harry, would you like to see your mother and father again? Together, we can bring them back."