32.

It was a beautifully decorated room - there were expensive carpets on the floor. Doors and windows had velvet curtains adorning them all over. Along with the beautiful paintings on the walls, a crystal chandelier was hanging overhead. Alongside the beautiful furniture, the big antique bed was right in the middle of the big decorated room.

Jin opened his eyes and saw himself lying on that bed. His eyebrows formed an immediate frown thinking how did he come here?

A few creases appeared on his forehead, eyes all alert. He sat up and looked around the room. No, It was not an illusion, he was really in a well-furnished room.

He suddenly noticed the cuts on his hands and face and exposed parts of the bodies were already taken care of and well bandaged. Every wound caused by broken glasses was dressed expertly.

Who brought him here? Who gave the treatment? 

Jin got off the bed. He opened the door and came out of the room. 
He saw a narrow corridor, but nobody was seen around.
He walked along the passage and reached a landing and took the stairs
and came down into the foyer.

The front door was just in front. He opened it and stepped outside to a beautiful garden shadowed over by a canopy of large green trees.

Thousands of colorful flowers were blooming around in flower beds. Suddenly he saw the bush on one side moving, two men came out from behind, striding forward with long steps.

 It was clearly understood by the way they walked that they were armed - they had firearms in the shoulder holster behind their coats.

Jin fell into a dilemma - were they enemies or allies? Should he hide somewhere?

He canceled the chain of thoughts. If they were enemies, they would have already charged him as soon as they saw him.

Jin decided to remain silent.

When they came near, the relatively short man said, "why did you come down? You should take rest, sir."

"Who are you?" asked Jin.

"Gus Fork," the man introduced himself. He showed his partner, "this is Win Friebel. We are guarding... no, no, we are ensuring the security."

"Whose security?"

"You and your companions."

"But who are you?"

"We are from Creal Tech's security division, sir."

"Creal-Tech...means Dr. Buren's company?"

"Yes, sir. Madam asked us to keep an eye on you."

"What do you mean by keeping an eye?" Jin was surprised, "where is Dr. Buren?"

"She left an hour ago. She told us to stay put."

"She left!" Jin's surprise increased a little, "to where?"

"We don't know exactly. But she left a message for you." 

"What message?"

Gus pulled out a sealed envelope from his pocket. Jin opened it and got a letter. A short letter was there-

"Mr. Kim,
Sorry I couldn't wait until you regained consciousness.
I wanted to thank you for saving my life.  but a lot of time has already passed, so it would not be right to delay anymore. I am
off to work on the anti-virus.
I took the CD from Ms. Akaishi's pocket. Don't worry about me.
I have made adequate arrangements for my security. I will contact you after work.