CHAPTER 11 - EDEN ACADEMY

Start from the beginning

Seems like nothing will go smoothly even with (F/N) as an imperial scholar.

Once Loid and (F/N) arrived home, Anya and Yor were 'training'.

"We're home!" Loid announced. "Hee-ya! Hee-ya!" The 2 were training. "What are you doing?" He asked.

"Getting ready for school." Yor answered. Loid and (F/N) just deadpanned as they took off their coats and shoes.

"Yeahhhhhh..." Their anxiety is not going anywhere. The next day was the 1st day of the Forger daughters' being in Eden.

"You are the chosen ones. Due to your hard work and perhaps your guardians, you have made it to the empty halls of Eden Academy. 

With that, this will be the school to 228 more students. Congratulations on your achievement! 

From the bottom of our hearts, we all from the academy welcome you with open arms!" The principal said his speech.

Anya looked around in shock. "Papa! Everyone is wearing the same thing as me!" She yelled. "Yes, that's why it's called a uniform." Loid explained.

(F/N) was just looking at the crowd of people, analyzing each and every detail and sharpening her memory.

"I would like to introduce everyone to the school's honor students, our imperial scholars!" That caught Loid and (F/N)'s attention.

After the principal announced the names, one name stood out. "Desmond Demetrius." It was the eldest Desmond son.

The boy had the iconic dark brown hair and hazel eyes of a Desmond. He really caught (F/N)'s attention, if you know what I mean.

The air around him screamed power but what caught (F/N)'s eyes was the deep emotion she could see in his eyes.

She was curious to say the least. Seems like the poor boy had something deep down that he can't let out.

(Hint hint. How I made Demetruis in this FF is that he is overwhelmed with the pressure of being a Desmond and the 1st son. That's all I can say) 

"This year, we welcome 2 new imperial scholars." Loid looked at (F/N) and nodded.

"When called, please come forward. Akashi Seijuro and Forger (F/N). The imperial scholars will be under Mr. Tobias' care." The principal announced.

The rest of the Forger family smiled at their eldest. "Good luck, (F/N)/(F/N)-nee!" Her family said. "Thank you." She sent them a warming smile.

Before she left to walk, Loid tapped morse code on her. His words were: 

"You know the mission. Get close to Demond's eldest son. Make some friends to make it less suspicious. Lay low with your abilities." (F/N) nodded.

She went down to the stage and lined up behind her other classmates. 

The principal then started to call the other students to line up with their new class and announced which hall they will be joining.

"I'm kinda happy that I am not the only new imperial scholar that will be joining." A voice said. (F/N) looked back at the boy.

POV - MIDNIGHT/FORGER (F/N)

The boy that talked to me had maroon/red hair and eyes. 

-Akashi Seijuro. Only child of Akashi Masaomi and Akashi Shiori. He's also the heir to the Akashi Company.-

"I, too, am glad that there is someone else besides myself. Especially since the rest of the imperial scholars are a part of friend groups from before and it's hard to just join in." I said.

He smiled with a nod. "Would you like to be my friend then?" He asked. "Of course. Forger (F/N)." I introduced myself. "Akashi Seijuro."

They both shook each other's hands before going back to their original position. 

"Desmond Damian." I looked at the little boy that was walking to his class. -Desmond's youngest. Though he looks cocky.-

I looked at the older Desmond in my class. -He seems way more down to Earth than anything.- "Forger Anya." I smiled.

-That's right. Dad made sure Anya-chan would be placed in his class.- 

I saw this young girl then started to talk to her but she turned around. I sighed and looked at dad from my spot to see him shaking.

I raised an eyebrow at him. "Seems like you have a younger sister?" Akashi-kun asked.

"Yup. Do you have any Akashi-kun?" I asked. "I wish but sadly, my mother can't carry any."

"My apologies." I apologized. "It's nothing, Forger-chan. Don't mention it." He smiled.

"You can call me (F/N), Akashi-kun. 'Forger-chan' doesn't sound right." I said. "Then you can call me Seijuro then." I nodded.

"The 29 students of the Cecile Hall will be under Mr. Herderson's command." I was surprised. 

-Seems like he didn't lose his job but is now in charge of the newbies. At least he didn't lose his job.-

I smiled since I really liked the man. He was a good man to heart. -I think Anya-chan can learn some elegance from him.-

"The homeroom teachers will now lead the students on a school tour and show them their classrooms. In the meantime, there will be a meet and greet form the parents in hall C lounge."

As our class was leaving, I looked at mom and dad one more time. He nodded at me which I returned. -The mission is now in my hands.-