Chapter six

"Everyone get out right now. We have been compromised." I shouted. We had just entered the building to carry out our mission and I was on watch duty due to my arm that's what they said as if I could not fight with my other hand. Anyway, I realized too late that the moment we hacked their cameras we were also hacked and enabled them to interfere with our computers hence where we are right now.

"Seriously blue, you are telling us that right now as if we are not being shot at." Shouted max through the earpiece. "All you had to do was watch and tell us... shoot." Jake said. "What happened?" I asked, "Liam has been shoot, hey man can you move we have to go now if not we are dead." He said. This was not going to work. These people seemed to be prepared for us in every way and they were out for our blood. So the only way to escape was for us to be also out for their blood. I grabbed the sniper that we had which was btw carried by accident but seemed to have gotten its sole purpose. I quickly ran across the road into the opposite building climbed the elevator onto the top floor and assembled my sniper. "Hey, guys, which floor are you on?" I asked them. "The fourth, why?" Jake answered. I looked through the fourth floor and saw them. Wow, this sniper was good. I've to get one of these. Okay sorry, I need to focus on the issue at hand. Quickly loading my sniper I shoot. No one inside expected this and this caused them to be cautious which gave the guys more time to escape. "Nice! You need to teach me that." Max said. "Well, pay me and we talk." "Oh come on am your mission mate can't you do that for me" "Mission mate, unbelievable." "Do you have a better name for our relationship?" Max asked. "Friends simple, you don't have to always make this difficult," I replied to him. "Seriously guys now is not the time to have this kind of discussion and Max, you are not even shooting." Liam said shortly I heard two gunshots "There, I just shot two are you happy now?" Max said sarcastically. "Yeah am very satisfied." "You just said not to have such arguments but you are also having the same kind of discussion and Max why are you always in the same kinds of arguments and how many are these guys they are just not getting done?" Jake said annoyed. "Now there, there little Jakie. The more they are the more fun." I said laughing. "Shut up." He said. "Hey Blue." "Yes" "Where's the car?" Liam asked. "Ahh... I forgot to tell you, it's on the other side of the building." "Really!" they all shouted. "I had to get across to the opposite building and fast so I moved it," I replied. "Do you know what, let's just get to the headquarters safe then ill deal with you," Liam said breathing in. "Okay, guys am almost at the car will meet in the middle," I told them. I quickly got into the car and drove in front of them. "Get in!" I shouted at them. "That was close," Jake said.

"What exactly happened guys? I choose you because this mission was very important but what do I get nothing." Naomi said. She has been our boss for quite some time now and she was a no-nonsense lady. Everyone at the headquarters feared her. But if you get to know her as I did, she was simple. "Boss, I think we were compromised," I answered her. "You think!" "Well, when we reached there, they knew everything we were going to do." "So, you are saying we have a spy amidst us." "Yes. But when we planned this mission we four were the only ones in the room unless well, Max you told someone again." Liam said looking at Max suspiciously. "Come on man, that was a mistake and I learned my lesson." Max argued, "Then how was our plan linked?" Jake asked. "How about the room we were in, could it be possible that it was bugged?" I said. "It's possible if we indeed have a spy," Naomi said. "Let's first get the room swept to confirm." She added. "And for God's sake, Liam get that would treated. You may need to redo the mission and I can't have a dead body do it." She said "Yes ma'am." he replied walking to the treatment room.

"Oh and I need your phones, we have had recent incidences where they were hacked so I have to check yours as well." Naomi said "Okay." We replied. "This mission was more draining them any other missions we have had." Jake said, "Well it may be because you spent most of the time running away from those guys." I answered, "Just thank God that you were not among the runners." Max said. "Am going to get some rest so see you later guys. "Jake said. "Okay."

"Aww, can't you do it a little bit softly?" Liam said, "Son, there are other people I have to work on, so the faster I finish you the faster I can save the others." The nurse said. "Fine" Liam said rolling his eyes. "Oh come on don't be a baby," I said walking in. "How long have you been standing there?" Liam asked completely surprised. "I thought you had gone to your room." "Well, someone kept bothering so I had to come to check on him to put my mind at ease." "So you are saying you were worried about me?" "Not worried but maybe concerned I don't know cause I don't know this feeling" "That feeling is known as worry. So since when have you had this feeling?" Liam asked. "Since I heard Jake saying you were shot," I replied him. "Are you in love with me now? Oh is that why you have been asking for that kiss." "You seem to be enjoying this," I told him "Yeah," he said. "Have a good night and nurse if you just pushed the needle a little bit it would be easier," I said walking out of the room. "Ahw Ahw nurse come on you are just now doing that intentionally. Blue you are going to pay for this." I heard Liam shouting. Well, that was his payback. Now was time to visit my doctor.