Chapter five

I know I said that meeting Liam was fate which was a joke but seems like fate was playing with me since I played with it first.

"Oh my God Blue you are also here!" shouted Max. "That would explain the cafeteria incident," added Jake. "What are you guys doing here?" I asked them truly shocked by the way this was one of those times that my emotions and facial expressions were real. Hold on did I just say emotions I don't feel those by seems like the more time I spend with these guys I keep developing them. "We could ask you the same thing." Replied Liam bringing me out of my thoughts. "I asked first so you answer first," I said throwing the question back to them. "Okay, we work here as assassins or spies, and it's where we first met each other and became friends." Replied Max, "Yeah, this place is home. Now your turn." Said Jake. "Well, I was also recruited here and have been here for a while but how come I have never met you before," I answered. "Oh, you have." Replied Liam. We all looked at him with confusion written on our faces. "Are you sure because I would remember a face like hers?" Said Jake. "Seriously Jake, again I think I need to teach you something. Why don't you move a little closer and I'll show you." I told him. "Not a chance, I'll just stay here." He said moving a little bit far from me. "Good choice, I thought you had no brains." "Back to the point, Liam, where did we meet her before?" asked Max. "Not we but me I met her before." "So where?" I asked now curious. "Well, that will be your homework. Aren't we supposed to come up with a plan for our next mission?" Said Liam completely leaving me handing and I hated that. I complimented myself for always having a good memory so how could I forget him if I did meet him before. This is going to be on my mind for some time yet I needed to come up with a plan I didn't have.

"Okay guys since we are going to work together, who is going to lead this mission?" I asked putting my issue aside because this mission was death or life. "Well, we thought you would lead since they say you the best assassin here," Max said and the two seemed to agree. "I am sorry but I can't. I have never worked in a group and also my arm is dislocated as you can see." "I will be in charge then." Said Liam. "Okay let's get to work."

Three hours later

"I think we'll go with that." Said Liam. "BTW I didn't know that you were good with strategies," Jake said. "Well, how do you think I came to be known as the best assassin and work alone?" I replied him. "Okay then we shall meet tonight at 2 am, I think it will give us enough time to finish the mission," Liam said. "Alright, I have homework to finish so good night," I informed them. "But didn't you just ask for two weeks off of school and on vacation from home, so exactly what homework?" asked Liam. "How did you know all this?" I asked him. He just shrugged his shoulders leaving me more curious than before about him. He had just left me hanging from his previous statement about meeting me before now again it was frustrating but exciting at the same time.

"Can I drop you off at your place?" asked Liam. All of us looked at him completely shocked again. This was the second time in just one day. "Ahh, what did you just say?" "Yeah, Liam what did you say?" Max also inquired. "Is it a yes or not?" Liam said, "Fine, since you are not interested, good night." I quickly grabbed his hand, "No no no it's not that it's just that this does not sound like you so I was just shocked, but it's fine you can walk me, and maybe I could also get that kiss." I whispered the last part. "Don't push it." He replied walking in the direction of my room leaving me chasing after him and his friends still shocked.

"So... what do you want to talk about?" I asked Liam. "How did you know?" he asked. "Remember I told you that I am good at reading people." "Well... I just wanted to apologize for what Alice did." "Hold on let me first finish." He added stopping me from my reply. "I know I didn't hit you practically but it still happened because of me so I am sorry." "It's fine. Am just honored to be apologized to by you." I joked. Liam just shook his head. "Well, here you are." He said stopping at my door. Opening it I turned around, "So about that kiss...." I said winking at him. "Not a chance and why are you so obsessed with it?" he replied. "Good night," I said and slammed the door. "What's her problem?" I heard him say and walk away. I wish Liam was so easy to deal with then this obsession would be solved. I just needed to find out whether he really brought the emotions in me and exactly why.

"Hello boss, I just sent you the audio recording of their plans for tonight. What is our next step?" the girl said. "We go with our original plan just change it to counterattack theirs." The boss replied to her. "Got it, Boss."