Chapter two

When we slipped, Liam landed on the floor while I landed on top of him well not just on him but our lips touched and I felt a spark go through my body like electricity, this feeling was new to me. I had dated so many guys and yet none gave me this kind of feeling. And as quickly as it came it vanished. I quickly stood up and gave him my hand to help him up but he refused to get up on his own. Turning to the crowd he said "What are you all looking at? Mind your business" Everyone hurriedly walked away murmuring and so excited. Even Liam's girlfriend walked away with them. We quietly sat back at our table and turned to face our friends who were looking shocked and excited and were Pretty and I knew she could not wait to ask a certain question I was not going to answer. "Well, nice lunch," I said standing up and walking away.

There was news everywhere about what just happened as I walked through the school hall. Ignoring them I entered my next class which was English. I sat down and pulled out my novel I wanted to drown myself in it so I would not think about what just happened. After about three chapters into my novel, I looked up and realized that the teacher had walked in. Putting aside my novel, I started my class. After about one hour into the class, the teacher asked a question which by the way I didn't hear, "Yes Liam" the teacher said. I froze. Is it the Liam I know or... Well, it cannot be. We cannot have the same classes. Yeah, it cannot be so it must be someone else. "I think he said so to prove the point." I heard the reply. Turning around I saw that it was Liam and our eyes met. I quickly turned around with my heart beating like it was going to fall off my chest. "What is happening to me?" I kept asking myself. "This has never happened before. No one has ever given me this kind of feeling which I didn't have a name to." I quickly stood up, picked up my bag, and walked out. I needed to find out what this feeling was. I called my driver and then called my doctor. Yeah I know, I had my own personal doctor "Stella, something happened to me today which I can't describe. Are you free to meet me now?" "Wow, it must be something big because you are not even greeting me." She replied. "Sorry am just really confused and I need answers. "It is okay, am not exactly busy so I can create time for you. How long are you going to be?" "About 20 minutes" "Alright, meet me in my office then." "Okay, thanks bye" "Bye." I switched off my phone and my brain continued analyzing the situation. It was new and yet I was told that I would not experience this however, I even didn't know what I had experienced. "Miss Blue we are here." my driver informed me. "Oh thanks," I said. Opening the car door, I walked toward the hospital. Heading towards Stella's office I pushed open her door and found her looking at her PC. Looking up she said, "Please, just let yourself in and you can also take any seat you want." "Thanks" I replied smiling. "Seriously you need the learn how to knock" "Why would I. It's just you in this office unless you have landed yourself someone." I said wagging my eyebrows. "So what was the argent thing you were talking about?" She asked dodging my question. Ignoring it I answered, "Well, as you know, I joined a new school." "Yeah" "So something happened during my lunch time and my lips touched a boy's lips and I felt something." Looking at her expecting an answer however Stella looked more interested in the story than giving me an answer. "Hold on, you kissed a boy on your first day at a new school." "That is beside the point. The point is I felt something." "Oh yeah, that's the main point. What do you mean that you felt something?" she asked now serious. "I felt something like a spark, my heart was beating fast and I just can't properly describe it," I said. "Well, that's a feeling you felt after kissing this boy." "Not kissing our lips touched and yeah." "Okay, let me just do some quick check-up on you, then I can see what exactly happened." She said. "Okay," I replied. She took me to a room and did some checkups and told me to wait in her office. "So it seems like this boy has triggered some emotions for you." she replied walking into the room. "What do you mean triggered? I thought I was born without any emotions" I asked her. "Well... that's what I thought at first but it seems like you had they just needed some push." she replied. "Putting that aside, what exactly did you feel." she continued. "I felt like some spark. Like... I can't describe it." I answered. Nodding her head she replied," I suggest that maybe let's first give it some time as you continue interacting with this guy then we see how it goes." "Okay, that's fine. I think I can do that." I answered her. I stood up almost getting out when another guy entered. "Seriously you guys I hold a certain position in this hospital so how come no one knocks at my door?" Dr. Stella said frustrated. "Sorry, I just heard that you had some interesting patient." the guy replied. "Oh you mean her, she is interesting. This is Dr. Paul, Paul this is Blue." Dr. Stella introduced. "Nice to finally meet you. I have been hearing about you from her and I wanted to meet you. Your condition seems pretty interesting and rare. Can I do a paper on you?" He continued babbling on but I had stopped listening some time ago since I had received another message on my phone and this was argent. Standing up I excused myself telling Dr. Paul that I would meet him next and walked out of the room. "Well, this will be interesting." I thought while reading the message I had just received.

"Hey, you cannot enter there." one of the guards stopped the girl. She quickly put a smile on her face and pulled out the card she had received, showed it to them and they let her in. Walking into the room she saw one young pretty man surrounded by many women. "Guess you guys had your chance, now I believe it's my turn." the girl said showing them the door. "Who do u think you are?" the pretty guy asked. The girl again pulled out the card and showed it to him. The guy looked surprised upon seeing the card and quickly sent the women out. Closing the door, the girl pulled out a gun and without wasting time shot the guy in the head. She then walked away leaving his body to be found by whoever saw it first.