Chapter one

Slipping quietly through the window, a girl dressed in an all-black leather attire landed softly on the office floor almost catlike. The office was big with the floor covered with a red carpet and beautifully decorated. "It seems like he took time to do this. Anyway, what a pity, he will not live to see this another day," She thought. Continuing with her mission she walked through the office door which led into a dark long corridor. She turned right almost like she knew the map of the house like the back of her hand, going directly into the master bedroom. Slowly opening the door and pulling out her pistol, she targeted the sleeping man's head and shoot. The mission went smoother than she thought. Smiling she turned to lock eyes directly with one tough-looking bodyguard. He was well built with an ugly-looking scar across his face. He was someone you would not forget. "Oh sorry I was just enjoying the view in there, didn't notice you there." the girl said. The guy quickly swags his hand to hit her in the face and the girl swiftly dodged him. Well, she was fast he had to give it to her. He kept throwing punches at her but man the girl was swift. Without him noticing, the girl jabbed him in the stomach swag her leg hitting him on the head and knocking him cold. "That was easier than I thought." Shooting him dead on the head, the girl walked back to the window she had come through, and as quietly as she came in she left. That night the moon shone brightly with a clear sky but even then it looked beautiful with no sign of what had just happened.

"Blue, wake up, you will be late for school. I don't want people thinking that I raised my daughter wrong" said my Dad. "But that's exactly what I am going for." I quietly murmured while still laying under my bedcovers. My dad is the chairperson of the lily high school representatives. I was being transferred again. I never stayed in one school for long at most two years and each time in different countries. This time I happened to land at my dad's school. "So what character are you taking today?" asked my mum. "Mmm I am thinking of the proud daughter of the chairperson" I answered getting out of my bed. "I expected that you never act someone good. If it was a movie you would always be the villain." answered my mom. I looked at her giving her a deadly stare." Oh come on you know that am right". I walked into my bathroom ignoring her. I quickly dressed up in the "I am the chairperson's daughter" outfit I had picked the night before. I got into my car and my driver drove off. It was 11:00 am when I arrived at the school and I was very late and it was intentional. I wanted to play my character to the dot. Walking into the school, I stopped some girls and asked the direction to the headteacher's office and they showed me. At the reception of the headteacher's office, I was greeted by a young pretty lady. "Good morning. I Am Blue Kim and am new here." "You're welcome. The headteacher is expecting you in his office," she replied with a smile on her face. Walking away without a reply, I walked into the headteacher's office and upon seeing me he quickly got up and gave me a seat and was so friendly. That made me realize that there was a high chance that the whole school by now knew who I was. I quickly sorted things out with him and he handed me my class timetable. My next class was chemistry. "Perfect," I thought. I loved math, biology, chemistry, and physics. In my training institution, I was the best and these were what put me on the map. Walking into my chemistry class I quietly knocked on the door. "Yes come in" replied the teacher in the class. I walked inside the class and the whole class became quiet and all eyes were on me. But I was used to this. I told the teacher my situation. "Alright introduce yourself to the class," said the teacher. Looking at the whole class everyone seemed interested and they were going to get some good gossip. "Good morning am Blue as in the color and am Mr. Kim's daughter. I know you all wanted to know. Thanks." and I went ahead and sat down. My seat happened to be next to some guy who from what I could tell was handsome I could not deny that but there was something else. Anyway minding my own business I turned around and faced the board. However, when I sat down I did not realize that I had thrown down the guy's bag, "Hey watch it." he shouted. "What? Can't you talk calmly" I also shouted. "You threw down my bag," he said now much calmer because we seemed to be getting some attention. "So what? It's not like it was my fault. If only you had put your bag at an angle of 180° just above the ground then I would not have thrown it so not my fault it all goes back to you." "Are you a nerd or something." he mocked. I looked at him wondering what was exactly funny. "What part is funny? This is basic knowledge. When you put something on or around another all you have to do is look at the angles and adjust it and it stays put." He looked at me puzzled then shook his head." Just pick my bag," he said. I looked at him confused. "But I have just explained to you that that's your fault so why should I pick it?" folding my arms. "Can you guys now let me teach because you seem to have all the attention of my class?" the teacher said calmly standing beside us "Sorry sir." we both murmured. Looking around the class, I said to no one in particular, "Well this is going to be a long semester."