Chapter three

After the morning lessons, I joined the girls who were heading to the cafeteria. "Morning Blue, so about yesterday..."Pretty asked wagging her eyebrows. Yeah this is Pretty to you she doesn't waste time, she goes straight to the point. All the girls were looking at me with a lot of expectations showing on their faces. Signing, I gave in and asked," What do you want to know?" "How was the kiss? Did you guys meet up to finish it, give us all the details," they answered each one struggling to make their point. "Fine, I accidentally kissed him and I repeat accidentally. But that was it. I only last saw him in my English class." Just as I finished saying this, we were stopped by a group of girls and as expected led by Liam's girlfriend. "So you are the girl that dared to kiss Liam yesterday. I don't care if you're the owner of the school, my dad rules the city so am going to deal with you today. Meet me after school at exactly 5:00 pm in the art room." she said and walked away. "Wow, for the new girl at school you have made an entrance," Merab said. "I have another program at 5:00 pm. I think I will meet her tomorrow but I have to confirm my schedule though." I replied looking through my phone calendar. Looking up "Which way did she go?" I asked the girls who were looking at me as if I had lost my mind." What? Do I have something on my face?" "That's what you are thinking right now after the greatest school bully asked you to meet her after school." Pretty said. "What, should I be scared? What exactly can she do to me except maybe beat me up, threaten me or embarrass me?" "Well yeah, that's quite what she will do from the stories I have heard. But aren't you scared she can be brutal while she is at it" Sharon answered. "Well as you saw at the cafeteria, I can take care of myself," I said. "Yeah that's true." she agreed nodding her head. Reaching the cafeteria, it seemed like everyone already knew about my meeting with Liam's girlfriend after school. How news travel. It reminded me of the institute. We bought our breakfast and sat at our usual table. We were joined by Liam's friends Jake and Max. "So we heard about the meeting you are going to have with Alice, what are you going to do about it?" Max said. "Nothing really, I have a very important meeting after school so I was looking for her I wanted to push it to tomorrow." Both boys suddenly burst out laughing." You are joking right?" Jake asked. "She's serious, we also thought that she was just joking but she's not," Sharon replied. I suddenly received a text and got up, "Sorry guys I will see you tomorrow." I told them walking out of the cafeteria. I called my driver and went to meet the person who had sent me the text.

Early the next morning I got up to prepare for school. I had done a lot of thinking about my situation with Liam. I had to approach him and see what exactly is causing such reactions. Maybe it was the kiss I don't know but I had to find out and I had a plan. Walking into the school hall my only target for today was to find Liam who had been avoiding me for the whole week since the incident. I finally saw him in the photography club room, as I was about to walk inside I noticed that a boy was watching him from the side of the window and Liam seemed not to realize it even though he was standing facing the window side the room. Well, I was just going to ignore him, but as I walked into the room the boy watching Liam left, sitting in front of Liam I smiled," Hi, Liam it's been a while." He looked at me with an annoyed look on his face and said, "What do you want? Haven't you caused me enough trouble already?" "Well, all I want from you is a kiss. I want to check something." "You must be crazy. You cannot just come up and ask someone for a kiss just like that and FYI I have a girlfriend." "Yeah I know that but she also goes around kissing other guys so isn't it okay if you also do the same," I asked him. "What do you mean?" "Ohh so you didn't know, sorry but do you think Alice is the faithful kind, come on just by looking at her you can tell. I am a good judge of character so I can't be wrong." "Are you spying on her now?" Signing I replied," I have just told you I can read people and you are asking if I am spying on her, come on I have better things to do than that. Anyway putting that aside, what about that kiss mmm it's not that hard just one kiss and I will leave you alone." I kept asking him and by the looks of it, he seemed frustrated already so I just needed to keep doing it. Just then Sharon walked in and shouted," Found her." "What are you guys doing here, Alice is turning the school upside down just looking for her and you are with Liam, you have a death wish." She continued. "Why is she looking for me anyway?" I asked. "She waited for you for an hour and you didn't appear," Jake answered as he walked in with the rest of our friends.

Well, that left me with nothing else to do but maybe fight back or just kill her then I will not have anyone interfering with my plans and I just have the perfect way to execute it without being caught, yeah that's the best way to solve this. "Why are you smiling like that and nodding your head like you have come up with a better idea," Liam asked interrupting my thoughts. I looked up and found that everyone was now looking at me. "Well, it's a great idea if we could just kill her and get rid of the body no one will know unless one of you says anything. I Am experienced in this field so you don't have to worry." I answered. "She finally lost it. All this time I knew that there was something wrong but now I think I got it, she's crazy." Replied Max shaking his head.

"That means we are back to zero, but Liam can't you deal with her she's your girlfriend after all." Pretty suggested. "I could but we broke up yesterday." He replied. "You just couldn't choose a better day. Didn't you hear about their meeting yesterday?" Pretty said angrily. "I didn't know okay but I just could not take being with her anymore. It became worse after encountering Blue, she hates being challenged as you may know." "Hold on, where is Blue, wasn't she just seated at that table right now," Merab asked. And everyone was looking around the room, but Blue was already gone and no one could tell when.

Well you see, I could not stay in that room any longer since everyone had no idea what to do, so since they had refused my idea of killing her, I would just play hide and seek with her until she would give up or we would finally meet. Either way, I would still be fine. Buying ice cream I sat down at the shop and quietly ate it. Wow what a nice day sun shining, birds chirping oh who I am kidding am bored. I checked my phone to see if I missed any texts from my boss but there were none. However, just then my boss called, what perfect timing, "Hello" I said. "Hi, Blue I see that you are out of school or just dodging it I don't care, we need more backup here so meet us at the factory now." She said turning off the phone immediately. "No need for my reply, it's going to be another long night," I said sighing.