Chapter 31 - Order or Chaos?

Start from the beginning

"I am not your friend and neither will be

"I am not your friend and neither will be. Also, do remember to complete the part of the deal that we had made, or else your own Astral Body will explode."
(Dio) "Still emotionless as ever, aren't you, JOESTAR? We are about to have a death battle soon, so why don't you open up a little? Will you really want to not fulfill the last wish of your last friend? Haha"
"... I'm repeating again, I am not your friend and neither will be. I just had to kill the spiders to save the butterflies. And you are the only spider remaining in this world. Killing you will bring absolute peace to the world, and that is also the will of the world. And that is the right thing to do."
(Dio)"Will of the World bullshit. This world is like a single-cell organism. What I'm is like a virus, trying to kill the organism while you are the white cell for the organism, trying to kill me. As for what is right or wrong, those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course, it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice! Hahaha!"
(Dio)"The weak are destined to lie beneath the boots of the strong. If that angers you, overcome your deficits. In this world, the weak are the sustenance of the strong. The strong lives, and the weak die. What you are trying to do is to control everything. Your gravity bullshit controls every single being of this world and you are saying that you are saving the world from me? Let me tell you, the only time people really have value is when they act according to their own will."
(Dio)"What you are doing is nothing more than being a hypocrite. Heh. Will of the World bullshit. You want nothing more than having everything under your own control in the name of bringing absolute peace."
With that, the Void returned to the silence as a stare-down between Dio and JOESTAR began.
This went on for a long time when finally JOESTAR veiled his face back in the Dimension, disappearing.
(JOESTAR)"I am only doing my task. Just go ahead and reach the 11th Dimension. You have to destroy the Destruction Realm afterwards and fight me when you reach 12th Dimension..."

"..."

Looking as the face disappears in the Void, Dio instantly disappears, teleported to complete his part of the deal.
-
Appearing in front of a futuristic structure. The structure appears to be two pyramidal structures placed opposite to each other's dimensions.

This structure was actually made up of Superior Paradox, a 11th Dimensional Object which was only formed when the whole JoJoverse was formed

It's so powerful that even 11th Dimensional Beings can't even put a dent on its outer surface. Even Dio who is just at the peak of the 10th Dimension is not confident to put damage on it even with his Chaos Control or with his Omni-abilities.
Just as its name, Superior Paradox can delete anything that forms Paradox to the Physical Law!
Just like Reality Manipulation should not be possible and it is Paradox to the Physics of the world, it will delete the Paradoxes, removing any damages done to it.
[Identifying... Soul Identified... Astral Body Identified... Processing... 12%... 69%... 100%. Process Completed!]
*PSIIIIII*
A small structure opened in front of Dio. Just as that happened, Dio's Clone which was acting in the Mortal Plane was teleported by him along with Natalia, Noah, Haru, Jason and Straizo.
Then the clone started to merge back with Dio.
"Follow Me"
With a command, Dio started to walk into the Futuristic Structure. While others were admiring the interior of the Superior Paradox, they finally reached the centre of the structure where more Futuristic Structure were working.
There were hundreds of Artifact that Dio had gained, each of them having special abilities like Dimensional Slash, Memory Manipulation, Destiny Manipulation, Logic Manipulation, Reality Manipulation, Omnipotent, Omniscience, etc.
Walking to the centre of the core area, Dio saw the Cylindrical Structure which had a multi-colored gas moving inside it.
This Multi-colored gas was the Astral and Origin Remains of the beings that were known as Gods of JoJoverse.
---
Long ago, when JoJoverse was formed, there were two forces [Order] & [Chaos]. Like its name, Order's objective is to have everything in control and bring peace to everything, while Chaos's objective was to bring destruction and battle.
From the Chaos, new beings started to form. They had a 12th Dimensional Body and had Origin as the peak Plane while some were born as 11th or 10th Dimension. This Origin Plane Being started to form Astral Body to descend, Soul to enter Mortal Plane and Biological Body to interact with the Physical World.
Due to their nature, they started to fight in between and slowly started to form their own Group.
These beings then slowly got bored and decided to play God's as thus brought the creation of Hyperverse and Omniverses.
They decided to rule over the certain Omniverses and have their Omniverse's Champions fight each other for their entertainment.
This proved very entertaining to them.
But this didn't last long as as Chaos was increasing, Order also started to form a being, but unlike multiple beings, it created a single being called JOESTAR.
.
.
.
.
.
Then a huge war began... with cliffhanger
====
[2670]
Man. Had to edit it multiple times over...
Two more chapters till the end...

Gimme your Power Stones, Comments, and Reviews! They give me motivation! ALSO, PLEASE DO JOIN MY ALMOST DEAD DISCORD SERVER. ~(T_T)~
Link: https://discord.gg/USMu3Erm