Chapter 29 - Playing 8th Dimensional Chess, literally.

Gimme your Power Stones, Comments, and Reviews! They give me motivation!

Also, please do join my almost dead Discord server. ~(T_T)~
Link: https://discord.gg/p5G4py8G

We have officially completed 50k words for this fanfic! Whooohoooo!!!

=====

Furthermore, Dio now was not a being made of a physical body now. With the transformation being completed, he had turned himself into a 9th-dimensional being who is not affected by any physical or soul damage and can stay alive when his body and soul are destroyed. The main reason is that right now he is a higher-level lifeform that is made out of Astral Matter.

Just like how the body has a soul, the soul has Astral imprints. If anyone destroys his body and soul now, he could literally reappear in the mortal plane at the peak of his condition. Furthermore, he was now not affected by any concept of reality! Because he himself has now become a concept itself!

With this, he is now nigh-omnipotent, Omniscience, and nigh-Omnipresent. With this, he could say that he has gained the three Overpowered abilities! And this is not the end, he was continuously evolving as time was passing by!

Usually, even when people think that they are free from the control of Fate, it is actually just playing games with them. But for Dio, who actually broke free the fate, their first action is to kill Dio as soon as possible to not cause destruction and chaos in the Omniverse.

With that, Dio opened his eyes and opened his palm as [Genesis Ultimate Requiem: Over The Heaven] instantly teleported to his palm. With a pop, Dio vanished from the Void, leaving it damaged with cracks and bleeding.

-

[Time: When Dio was transforming]

Noah, Natalia, Haru, Jason, and some other Mutant Vampires were guarding the room where Dio was resting.

While they were standing on the roof quietly, Suddenly they felt something change within them. Frown married their face as they felt something was wrong. It was not just them.

People all around the world felt something change. It was as if they lost or forgot something important to them.

While all these people were confused about what was happening, Dio suddenly popped into existence in the middle of the hall. But as soon as he appeared there, all the people present felt their bodies tremble unconsciously, their legs were wobbly and their teeth uncontrollably chattering as their brains went into an uncontrollable rage and chaos because of seeing a higher-level lifeform.

As soon as they saw Dio, they started to have an uncontrollable urge to sacrifice themselves to Dio and follow his orders. Looking at them descend into pure madness and chaos, Dio just snapped his finger, making them resistant to his madness-inducing aura.

The reason for their mind descending into madness is because Dio worked against the Order of the Omniverse, his Astral Imprints are related to Chaos, giving him Chaos Manipulation, Life & Death Manipulation, Casualty Manipulation, and more. His priority of abilities is more toward destruction.