Chapter 26 - *Title in the End of the Chapter*

A/N: No lemon chapter, cause I'm bad at writing one with a Dominating Sadistic Male Character doing some shu-shu work. hahaha. Add *I don't need bitches meme* here. lol. Also, I will not be releasing the chapter for some days as I have to practice for my interview for my Visa.

Note= This Chapter will contain a lot of fillers and spoilers from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. If you have not watched the JJBA anime, I really advise you to watch the anime while I will be having a small break.

=======

The storm had been brewing in the multiverse.

No one knew what will the future hold. Who the 'he' Moses talking about? Who took over Moses's body? Why did he call Dio his friend? And what deals that Dio made with the person that posed Moses? What is the reason for the reincarnation of Dio? And why him?

There are too many questions and Mystery that Dio had to unravel. And not to forget the more powerful opponent that Dio would be facing. Too many variables in the Multiverse and Omniverses. Especially the Joestars that will be the first ones to get in his way.

But Dio knew one thing that Dio understand was that his current goal is to get stronger than 'that' person and survive the afterdeal. Everything is at stake for him. It's do or die situation. No mistakes are allowed now. One single mistake might lead to his death and him losing the whole forces that he had built till now.

---

[Time Skip - 2 Years]

In a dim room, a blonde man can be seen sitting on a luxurious chair. He was holding a book with one hand while his other hand was supporting his head with the help of the armrest. He has deep glowy eyes. His body gave off an aloof and arrogant aura, enhancing his beautiful looks.

The room had very dim light but it didn't prove any problem to the blonde man. He was sitting there... menacingly with his bare torso.

By his chair, there was a bed on which a woman was resting on the bed with a weak body, probably due to exhaustion. The woman had raven blue hair and eyes. If one looks carefully enough, they might find several bite marks on the back and near the neck area of her body while she was covered in white bodily fluids.

These two people were no other than Dio and Natalia.

Dio had been ramming Natalia for the whole week, and each time, he would make her feel as if she was in Heaven making her scream and moan in ecstasy and pain. Dio had been having sex with Natalia at regular intervals.

It had been 2 years since the destruction of the Hamon Clan and now Dio had conquered the whole of Eastern Continents. Although socially and economically his rule is not very stable, it will stabilize within a month or two. With that, he had decided to start to reach out to the Western Continents.

He had already started to send his other Subordinates to search for the Stand Arrow in Egypt, or more specifically the area along the Nile River. The Stand Arrows are the most important thing that he will need to save himself and fight against the 'he' that Moses had talked about.

The Stand Arrows are probably the most overpowered objects in JoJoverse. Although according to his memories from wiki, approximately 50,000 years ago, a meteorite crash-landed on Earth around an underpopulated region of what is now known as Cape York, Greenland.

It is theorized that the meteorite sought out Earth through the will of its many strong spirits, rather than striking the planet by chance.

In 1978, a mineral excavation team uncovered an unknown virus within the rocks of the surrounding area and determined that it had been lying dormant inside the meteorite that hit Earth long ago. Despite extensive research, government doctors were unable to determine the alien virus' purpose outside the total elimination of human life.
Akin to the theory of evolution, it was discovered that certain people possessed a quality that would enable them to survive when exposed to the virus, as well as grant them supernatural abilities, known as Stands.