Chapter 3- Reaching Joestar Mansion

-------

The carriage slowed down its pace as it reached the Joestar mansion.

Dio slowly opened his eyes as he slowly stood up with a masterful composure and exited the carriage slowly and examined the Joestar Mansion calmly. Although he was a little excited, he must control his expression and emotion. He really wanted to pull the same stunt that DIO achieved but that will be very uncivilized to him when it will ruin his 'Kind Guy' image that he wants to show them.

 He really wanted to pull the same stunt that DIO achieved but that will be very uncivilized to him when it will ruin his 'Kind Guy' image that he wants to show them

The Joestar Mansion was a three-story building made out of bricks in typical Victorian fashion, resembling manors in the Queen Anne style. It was flanked by two lesser buildings of unknown use. The residence was surrounded by a brick wall.

The mansion had been the residence of British aristocrats for generations but was burned down as a consequence of the fight between Jonathan Joestar and Dio after the fight between them. The Joestar Mansion was subsequently burned to the ground due to Jonathan starting a fire in hopes that it would kill a vampirized Dio.

Currently, he has no Vampire related abilities and so the first thing he must do is to acquire the Stone Mask to cover up his back if something backfires. Although he really didn't want to become a Vampire any time soon, it's better to be cautious than regret later.

Dio doesn't want to startle the snake before he grabs the snake but its neck and uses the snake to extract all the valuable things that it can give to him.

He didn't want to start the original unhealthy Dio-Jonathan Rivalry at this moment when he is weak. He will slowly but surely rip the Joestars to their bones and steal everything that they could give to him. He just needs to act 'Kind' to Joestars.
Ending his musing,  I saw a Dark Haired boy approach me awkwardly. The boy did not even have etiquette and was looking at him nervously. He stepped forward as he asked in a mixture of a nervous and blunt manner, "You are Dio Brando, right?"

His actions made him frown a little as Etiquette was strictly practiced during the Victorian Age.

With how the boy was acting, it felt as if he was from a low-class uncivilized family. Just from one look, he could tell who he was.

Jonathan Joestar.