Chapter 28 - [Genesis Requiem]

With this, the previous arc has come to an end.

Arc 3 - Chaos In The Omniverse
Gimme your Power Stones, Comments, and Reviews! They give me motivation!

Also, please do join my almost dead Discord server. ~(T-T)~

Link: https://discord.gg/p5G4py8G

=======

The pain soon vanished after a few seconds. When Dio opened his eyes, he saw the new look of his [Genesis Requiem]! The book now appeared to look ancient, covered in a blue aura. The book was covered in brown leather. The cover had exotic golden designs over the margins and the cover of the book.
Furthermore, at each corner and the center of the book, purplish-pink Marquis-shaped emeralds were embedded which were glowing. The Emerald in the center of the Brown leather cover was larger compared to the other Emerald and was actually heart-shaped and had a more pinkish glow.

Learning the new abilities that his stand had gained made him smile crazily

Learning the new abilities that his stand had gained made him smile crazily. His smile was very creepy and large that it posed a problem to split his face in two.

The first abilities of his stand remained the same but his second ability turned more powerful. His new ability can literally manipulate reality on a multiverse level!

And this is just in simplified words. With his enhanced ability, he could confidently say that he could create a Heaven-Achieved DIO and his Stand [The World: Over The Heaven] out of thin air!

This upgraded ability is now called [Genesis Requiem: Change Bringer]. It can be said that with this ability, Dio was now nigh-omnipotent!

Dio also gained his third ability, [Genesis Requiem: Canceller], which gives him the ability to cancel any stand to exist within 50 meters away from him!

And this is not the end, this ability has two sub-ability, the first one being called, [Genesis Requiem: Resist] able to resist the effect of any Interference, in simple words, he can resist attacks made on him as long as he wants to resist them! This can vary from Time Manipulation, Reality Manipulation, etc., to indirect attacks.

The second sub-ability is called [Genesis Requiem: Singularity], the ability to make anyone who sees his Stand or Ability forget what he had seen. This sub-ability evolved from his unease with Jonathan Joestar's ability to replicate DIO's stand. Although he definitely is not DIO, he can't just ignore the probability of that happening!

Furthermore, now the Stand now has better sentience and can follow commands, can work by itself, and can automatically write things in itself to create or change things to help Dio.

With a grin, Dio processed his new abilities while laughing, "Hahaha! Now it is just the just matter of time before I will start to rule over the world! But before that...", with that, the book opened, revealing the same black blank page as a word that started to manifest by itself!

[Dio was, is, and will not be controlled by fate.]

[Dio is singular of the all-time and the paradoxes that he would create would not lead to any parallel version of himself.]

[Dio will turn into an Ultimate Lifeform soon]