Chapter 27 - Stand Arrows and getting Stand

Hi! SR here! A reader pointed out how Dio's subordinates are too loyal to him, also Dio doesn't feel incarnation of EVIL. So let me clarify it a bit for you.

The main reason is that Dio had been betrayed in his previous life, so he ensures that his subordinates are completely loyal to him. So he goes out of his way and takes action to make sure that they are absolutely loyal to him!

Furthermore, the reason he doesn't seem to be evil is that Dio doesn't see any point to go on a random killing spree just based on mood swings without any reason. He doesn't want to kill a potential Stand User subordinate that could have a strong Stand.

As I had explained several times, he is NEUTRAL EVIL. He will do anything to reach his goals but does not do evil things without any reason!

And furthermore, a stupid user commented on one of my chapters that MC is like Putin. Man, this is Webnovel. Use it for entertainment and enjoy the works here. Do NOT bring politics here. Also, like I have said several times, MC will be NEUTRAL EVIL.

I'm extremely sorry for the useless rants. Hope you enjoy the chapter!

Also, gimme your Power Stones, Comments, and Reviews! They give me motivation!

Also, please do join my almost dead Discord server. There are like 7 people there in my dead discord server and there is rarely any conversation going on there. (-_-)

Link: https://discord.gg/p5G4py8G

=======

Boarding the luxurious ship, Dio was welcomed by several of his subordinates under the nighty sky. With the soft wind, his shoulder-length blonde hair waved in the air, giving him an extra charm.

Along with all the 169 leaders of the various regions that he rules over, several other vampires were kneeling on the boarding deck. They numbered around a hundred thousand. For the first time in a long time, so many Vampires had gathered together.

Although the number might look low but, Dio didn't want to overpopulate the Vampires. The primary reason is that it might cause a shortage of blood and cause internal fighting.

Although Vampires do not necessarily need to drink blood but not drinking blood causes them to slowly lose their sanity.

Stopping his thoughts, Dio walked to Noah who was kneeling in the front and said, "You brought me a piece of very good news, Noah. You might not understand the importance of the Arrows but it is very of great importance to me."
With a happy smile from his heart, Noah replied, "I-It's my greatest honor that I was of use to you, My Lord.", The praise from his Lord made him very happy as it was probably the second time when his lord have ever praised and both the times, it was him to get the honor to be praised.

It might look like something of less importance to others, but for him, his Lord was the one who had saved him from falling into darkness and even revived his family. Thus being of use to his lord is the greatest honor that he could have.

Even if his lord asks him to kill his family, he would do it, albeit with a bit of hesitation. After all, although he deeply loves his family, his lord is of the greatest importance.

Dio then looked over to the other mutant vampires that were turned during his rule. As if feeling oppressive by Dio's eyes, all the Vampires lowered their heads as a chill passed through their spine. Some of them have personally witnessed the War of Annihilation that was fought 2 years ago. This led to the spread of the Myth of Dio's power.

Then there were many incidents where his subordinates rebelled, the next day they were fed to Vampiric Magots in public in presence of all his subordinates while the rebels were alive all the while!