Oh shit...

Bakugo's POV:

I glared at the masked male which were clearly demonais at the ballroom door, some of the guards move and started targeting the black crystals. My mom stepped down and came to my side. She glared at him and pointed.

Mitsuki(Angrily): WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?! BARGING INTO MY SON'S BALL WITHOUT INVITATION AND AGGRAVATING HIS MATE?!

The Demonai took off his helmet and another Demon teleported next to him.

???: I am prince Shoto, this is my brother, Touya... We are here, to take Katsuki, to be my husband...

Izuku: Over my dead body!

I looked at the boy in front of me, I will not acknowledge him as a man, a man would respect someone, he literally just crashed my party and wants to force me to be his husband.

Me: Well, too bad, I am not going to be your husband, I'm already mated and happily at that!

He scowled, his brother placed a hand on his shoulder. Touya whispered something into his ear and Shoto grinned.

Shoto: Well, you can just get another mate, Dragons are able to have multiple, why not make a harem?

I heard an angry sound from next to me, Izuku was pissed. Oh no, I know how he feels about this, I know I won't want another mate but that won't stop him from fearing I will get another mate...

Izuku: Say that again before I break your neck! HE IS MINE!

Me: See, he said it himself, I'm his and he is mine. Shoto, leave now and avoid the countless murders you will inevitably cause...

Izuku: They will all be your people and none of the dragons! Mark my word if you wish to survive this!

I pulled Izuku closer, he was vibrating with anger, I love when he gets possessive, it makes me want to hold him even closer.

Why is he here?!

I could have been eating food right now!!

Stupid demon

Masaru: Shoto, your father and I had come to an agreement, you will accept the fact that Katsuki doesn't like you and marry the Princess of the Yaoyarosu kingdom and Katsuki will inevitably marry Izuku...

Izuku: Inevitable as if this is a bad thing...

Me: Old man What the hell?! You're not wrong, but what the hell?!

My mom patted my back and smiled. Her eyes held fire, a raging inferno not even a volcano's hotter than the anger inside her ruby red eyes.

Izuku: What is your answer before I make sure you will never see the light again if you continue with this bullshit.

Shoto: I would marry Princess Momo, however, it's a shame that her power doesn't agree with mine, it's too weak, Katsuki's... is strong enough, if not stronger.

That asshole had the nerve to smile lovingly at me, he only wants me for Em's power! Too bad, Izuku has his teeth sunk into my heart and they're never letting go.

Izuku: You like power huh? Then how about I show you what it really means! You obviously have no idea!

Shoto: Go ahead you weak omega... show me what you're made of...

Izuku: I AM A KING! I AM THE FAE KING! NOW BOW AND SHOW YOUR RESPECT YOU INSOLENT BASTARD!

Shoto's body crumpled to the ground as the castle shook, the guests have all been evacuated by now... Iida ran back into the room panting, Neito behind him also winded.

Iida: You majesties, we used the homing crystal and were able to find and discard of all the crystals.

Neito: Yeah and there were some more hidden all over the castle, that's why it took so long.

I nod at the two and they went back to their places. Touya stepped forward and bowed.

Touya: With all due respect Izuku, you can still have Katsuki, you'll just be sharing him with someone just as loving as you.

Why do you demons keep testing his patience?!

He had just calmed down a bit!

Izuku glared at them and started tapping his foot at a fast pace'

Well, this is new...

Izuku: Sharing? You have no clue about our bond! I will certainly not share him. Maybe with a certain dead other body but not a living person. He is my soulmate. My one and only Mate! YOU WANT ME TO SHARE HIM? Then you just signed his death papers! Step forward if you dare!

Please don't you're already this close to dying, might as well get away now...

Poor things, I know he's an omega but still!

He already demonstrated his power and you're doing this?

Y'all got some big balls or no sense of self preservation...

Me: I am warning you Todorokis, don't come over here, it's for your own safety...

My parents caught on to what I was saying, Aizawa who stayed silent this whole time decided to speak up.

Aizawa: Listen to the Prince Shoto, he knows his mate better than any of us...

Izuku: Oh please! BE MY GUEST! COME ON! I DARE YOU! How damn stupid can you be even suggest this. I can crush you to pieces and burn your whole kingdome down with a snap of my fingers! Now come on! You started it, now you finish it!

I've never seen him like this, a crack sounded in the room, I looked over at the window, there were vines snaking their way through the windows, unlike their normal green glow, these ones had a blood red glow to them.

Shoto: Hm, I like you. We could have been good friends if you hadn't stolen Katsuki from me...

Me: Umm, I don't know you, I've never even met you!!

He scowled at me and raised his left hand, fire sprouting from it.

Shoto: You liar!! We met at your fourth birthday party!!! We fell in love! Touya! He's lying!!

Izuku: That's it! I had it! LEAVE NOW OR DIE HERE! YOUR CHOICE!