Soulmates for every

Bakugo's POV:

Izuku stared at me nervously. His face was red. I sat next to him and held his hand.

Me: What's up Zuku?

Izuku: I told you this was my first time right?

Me: Mhm, are you ok?

Izuku: Actually... I don't know.. I never knew that fairies could be in heat. It's not like we have a heat cycle at all... I don't know what happened or why this happened.

Me: I'm not creating an excuse, but maybe since you're a king, you have a cycle to make the future king or something?

Izuku: It doesn't work like that for us.

Me: Hm...

Izuku: You see, we are born from the souls of our ancestors. If a king dies, the soul will reincarnate as well as their soulmate and they are destined to be together for eternity or so it was written down in the notes from them. No one knows how we are born and I don't even know my parents. As long as I can remember I am alone and the higher faes took care of me. They however die too and will be reborn and we older faes then teach them everything... We don't need a heat cycle. We will be reborn.

I thought about what he just told me, yeah, it sounds weird.

Me: What was the last king's mate? Another fairy?

Izuku: No. Actually it was a shifter too and before that a human. As far as I know there is only one fairy king or a queen, never a pair of them being faes.

Me: Maybe heats are limited to the King or Queen and their mates.

Izuku: Possible but still I can't guarantee that this won't happen again or when.... I thought you should know that....

I pulled him closer and kissed his forehead, then his cheeks, his nose, then his soft lips.

Me: Izuku, you don't have to worry, I will help you if you want me to, if it doesn't happen again, I won't mind... As long as I have you, I don't care.

Izuku: I would appreciate it. This is all soo new to me and to be honest... I am a bit scared... it felt good but also weird...Kacchan, what if I lose myself again and force you to something you don't want too? What if I do something and you get angry on me? I can't lose you Kacchan!

I smiled softly and hugged him a bit tighter, my sweet omega. So considerate and caring, he's perfect, perfect for me and no one else.

Me: Izuku, you could ask me for anything and I'll say yes... And don't worry, I'll help you with anything you need help with...

Izuku: In this case, please help me out with this. I don't know a thing about it... and if I ever get too rough or forceful you might just leave me alone for a while. You said it will get over with time after all.

Me: But you'll be in pain and your scent will get stronger, I don't want anyone else smelling your delicious scent.

Izuku: Oh... I don't mind the pain personally but I hate to make you angry or just mad. I think your stomach just grumbled... let's go get you food. I am still not hungry so I'll pass on it and maybe sleep it off a bit more. I still feel fuzzy and all... just in case.

Me: Yeah that was me... Izuku... the only way you can make me angry is by not being yourself, and yes I am hungry... I got you somemore clothes on the cart over there, it doesn't have a back, so you can let your wings out if needed, you can go take a bath now, I just showered a few minutes before you woke up.

Izuku: Ah thanks! Oh that's good. I am sick of hiding them and it really hurt to hide them for long anyways. I'll do that on another note isn't there a ball today to welcome you home?

Me: Is there? Oh gods! I have to be around people!

I groaned into my pillow, ignoring Izuku's laughing.

Izuku: I could also just whisked you away, you know... like old fairy tales if you have them here as well.

I smiled behind my pillow .

Me: Izuku... go take a shower, we can atlk about this when I'm not hungry...

He laughed even more and I heard the door close.

Izuku: Kay, see ya in a bit.

Me: Mhm!!

I got up and put on my black trousers, I stared at the red shirt and contemplated whether or not I want to wear it. All the time I spent in the forest and without a shirt too, now the concept of wearing a shirt is foreign to me now.

Me: Em, should I wear the shirt?

Em pulled the shirt around my shoulders with the help of the other two nuisances. I sighed.

Shirt it is.

The fairies went back over to the chair they were on and sat? Down I guess... I knocked on the bathroom door, not opening it, still giving Izuku his privacy.

Me: Izuku, you nearly done?!

Izuku: I just want to clean up my wings... they take a bit. Sorry for the wait but you know.., you could give me a helping hand.

I took a deep breath and opened the door.

Me: How may I help you my king?

Izuku: Pfff, come on drop it Kacchan. Ahm could you help me clean up the base of them? I can't reach it and Aquana is outside enjoying a chat with Expo and Flamara.

I chuckled, Of course he wouldn't dare to interrupt their hushed conversation.

Me: Give me the sponge greenie, I'll help you.

Izuku: Here and please be careful, they are sensitive.

Me: Mh.

I took the sponge and softly guided it over his back, he shuddered but didn't move. I scrubbed around the wings and their bases.

Me: There, I'm done. Anything else?

Izuku (whispering holding a pant back): No.. that's all... thanks...

I kissed him and exited the bathroom, closing the door behind me.