The sudden brake in the car made her jerk forward.

"What happ-" she looked at Taehyung who had his eyes wide and slowly trailing her eyes to the front they too enlarged.

Standing in the middle of the road was Wang. Behind him were few of his gang men, and two of his large cars.

He raised his gun up and without warning began to shoot at the car.

"Rhythm down!!"

Taehyung pushed her down along with him, wrapping a protective hand around her. The glass of the car broke into pieces once it met the series of metallic bullets.

With one last sound silence took over. Hyperventilating Rhythm strained her ear to hear any sound.

"Come out!!"

She winced for the sudden voice.

The door to the car opened harshly making her screem and in no time she was harshly pulled out of the car. The nails of the tall built man dug into arms.

"Leave me!!" She thrashed her hands on his to stop his movement.

"Yah!!" She was ripped from the man by Taehyung after blowing a few punches. He pulled her behind him gripping his gun tight in his hand.

"Not a step forward" he warned.

Horns of cars grew near grabbing all of their attention except Taehyung who focused on only Wang preparing himself for his next move.

A hand wound over her shoulder and pulling her closer to his body.

"I'll not spare you Wang!" Namjoon growled glaring at his enemy.

Wang began chuckling,

"YOU KILLED MY SON!! HE KILLED MY SON! AND WAIT AND WATCH I WONT LEAVE THIS WORLD WITHOUT KILLING THAT **TCH OF YOURS!"

"I DARE YOU!!" Seokjin yelled back enraged.

"Sure you will. I will make her walk to her deathbed by her own! right now!" he spoke with confidence.

Namjoon smirked,

"Try me"

Wang clenched his jaw as he glared at Rhythm,

"Get him!!" His order boomed the deserted road.

All on Rhythm's side frowned unable to predict the fellow's next move.

Chills ran down her spine, and her heart froze the moment the two sidekicks dragged a weak man who was stumbling down from the car. A large purple bruise covered one of his eyes, his lips were bleeding, he was beaten up. Badly.

His shirt was grabbed harshly as they kneed him down to the ground, his eyes barely open.

"Jungkook!" Rhythm yelled his name taking steps forward to reach out to him. Namjoon caught her hand making her whip her head towards him questioning his move with her eyes.

"Rhythm! COME TO ME IF YOU WANT HIM TO LIVE!!"
Wang grabbed a handful of Jungkook's hair pulling his head up painfully making him groan. Lifting his gun up he pressed it against Jungkook's temple.

"ILL KILL HIM IF YOU DONT!!"

She shook her head frantically tears flowing down her eyes, he looked so hopeless that she couldn't even see him.

"Kill him!"

She looked at her dad shocked,

"Kill him Wang! No one cares about him"

Wang was put down a little by Namjoon's unexpected words. According to what he knew Jungkook was Namjoon's most loyal man, and now he was willing to let him die?