------------/------------

As soon as i reached the main gate of the school i heard a familiar voice from my back.

"Y/n-ah!!! Waitt!!!" Eunwoo came running and stood beside me taking the support of the wall and breathing heavily.

"Good... Morning..." He said in between his breaths.

"Eunwoo calm down first. Good morning.." i chuckled a little making eunwoo smile too.

We both started walking towards our class together.

We were talking about random things and sharing some things with each other.

I also told him about jungkook's behaviour and that my mother was gonna get married to the dad of BTS. Till then we had already reached at our lockers.

"I feel really bad for you y/n ah... Even that jungkook is my seatmate. I don't like to sit with him. He scares me a lot!" Eunwoo said making a frightened face.

I laughed at his statement and his expression.

"Don't laugh I'm serious! I wish i could sit next to you instead of that junglebook whatsoever!" Eunwoo said with the same expressions. I was laughing harder.

"Ok ok! We can ask teacher to change our seats! Better?" I asked and eunwoo nodded fastly in reply.

Soon we both entered our class giggling and talking as if we have known each other forever.

After wasting few more minutes of our life, the teacher finally entered the class and everyone became quite.

"Good morning teacher!" The whole class wished the teacher.

"Good morning everyone! Now you may take your respective seats and I'll start with the attendance first." Teacher said.

After the attendance was done, eunwoo and i stood up.

"Sir we have a little request." Eunwoo started.

"Can you please change our seats?" Y/n asked the teacher.

"And why do you both want to change it?" Teacher looked at eunwoo.

"Actually sir i am not comfortable sitting with jungkook." Eunwoo replied.

"and i cannot hear you properly from this seat." I said not knowing what else to reply as my seat was perfect i had no problem with it.

"Hmm i see... So jungkook may go to the back and y/n will come to the seat next to eunwoo-" teacher was interrupted by jungkook who was looking at his phone till now and not paying attention to the teacher.

"Y/n will come forward but the one going to the back seat will be eunwoo, not me." He said and looked at me with an evil smirk.

"No way-" before i could complete the sentence the teacher spoke.

"Ok. That's it. You both should not have any problem now right? Your problem is solved. I may start my lecture now. Please take your seats quickly." We both did as the teacher told.

"You wanted your seat right? Now you were getting it then why didn't you just go?? I don't wanna sit with you!" I whisper shouted at jungkook so that the teacher would not hear.

"My will. I can do whatever i want and sitting with you seems more interesting than sitting on that seat." Jungkook turned towards me and smirked.

What on earth even goes inside his head?

"Dumbass!" I cursed him underneath my breath and started focusing on the lecture.

------------/------------