“Let our words be your key to the ultimate truth.” The man with the blue suit and sword hairstyle said ominously, like a predator eyeing its prey. Alarms instantly went off in her head, Lynelle quickly labeled the two men as people to stay away from. Even Lucario was glaring daggers at them.

“Uhmm…Thank you…” she strained a smile, to which the two males smiled back. “Well! We shall take our leave. Till we meet again, Madam.” They waved goodbye and walk away. Once they were out of sight, Lynelle lets go of the breath she didn’t knew she was holding.

“Wow… What a duo…” Lynelle breathes out relieved. Lucario went to pat her side to earn her attention. “Everything’s fine now, Lu. But it’s best if we don’t go near them again.” She pats his head to reassure him. It wasn’t the first time she has met people like those two men and not once has she let the feeling of danger slide.

*Sigh* Let’s just wait for Sonia, okay?” She smiled ather partner pokemon and gestured him to follow. They found a table nearby, not after buying a drink and some snacks. They sat down and Lynelle began to read the book to pass the time.

It was one of the most terribly written book she has ever read.

“...The grammar… The format… Even the contents itself are… terrible…” Lynelle was speechless. She thought she would read a book filled with rich information of the History of Galar, but she was met with unexplaianable arrngement of words and sentences that are making her confused by the second and confused at why and how the book got published. She was only in the first pages of the book and she didn’t want to continue reading anymore.

she skimmed through the book and at was the same as the first pages, bad writing. Getting a little annoyed, she closed the book. “Oof, I don’t know if I should take them seriously after this.” she mumbled in annoyance.

Her eyes then met the cover of the book. It was Two male silhouettes and a sword and shield logo separating them. It reminded her of Leon’s shirt when she first met him… and something else that she can’t figure out.

“Raa?”

Lynelle looked up to see Lucario nudging her and pointing at an approaching Sonia. “Hey, Lyn’! I’m so sorry I’m late.” The peachette rubbed her neck sheepishly to which Lynelle just laughed. “It’s okay.” Lynelle stood up and let Sonia hug her. “I know it’s been three days, but I’ve already missed you!” The peachette tighten thehug. “Haha, I missed you too, Sonia.” Lynelle hugged her tight before breaking hug.

“Well? Let’s go then!” Sonia beamed. Lynelle laughed at the peachette’s bright energy, she was just the same bubbly girl as before. Lynelle packed her stuff and was about to grab the book before seeing Sonia’s hand snatching the book.

“Wha… why are you reading this, Lyn’?” Sonia looked at her in shock, her eyes bulging out. Her reaction made Lynelle confused. “You could say that, but I stopped reading because of how terrible i-”

“Stop reading it now!”

“C-Calm down, I wasn’t planning to continue reading it.”

Sonia took a deep breath in and exhaled. “Sorry… just… seeing this book really makes me angry… Were the people who gave you this book two men in suits with weird hairstyles?”

“Yeah, they were.”

Sonia gave off a long tired sigh and went quiet, making Lynelle think that there was more to those two men than she thought. “It seems like you know who they were?”Lynelle broke the silence. Sonia looked at her before giving off another long sigh.

“They’ve been giving my online books bad reviews and claim that every word in my books are false information! Saying that I have twisted Galar’s history. I have been on this field for so long, I have enough evidence and proof that my studies are factual but not once have they believed what I said. Worst part is… they have people who actually believe them.”