Part 105: Last Step...

Start from the beginning

Jhope said whining while rm chuckle pulling jin a bit closer to him as of jk....he just made himself comfortable on couch trying to get a small nap....

Suga: seems like you really are the only one who is single...

Suga said with a smirk making jhope frown but once he saw whom suga was looking at...he try contain his laugh knowing what suga was up to...

Jimin: as someone here is not even saying his single...along with jhope hyung....like before....

Jimin said cheekily making all of the attention now turn towards a sleeping bunny....who was quick to cover his face with the pillow as he mumble loud...

Jk: I am sleeping...stop staring....

And that was enough to make all of them laugh....

Just at that moment a pair of small arms are wrapped around suga waist....as his back was facing the entrance...

Suga know who was clinging on to him from the back...and that finally calmed his relentless heart...while the room was already getting hyped....

Yes the couple finally arrived...with their kid...tannie...making the room fill with many emotions...as jiha finally got back to her brothers...her family...after a week....which felt like an eternity...

And its enough reason for them to cling on each other...

Suga didn't waste a moment as he immediately turned around only to meet jiha innocent eyes....as she was smiling like a happy kid in his arms....

That moment suga know it was worth it....every single things...was worthful...even it's dangerous...if it's for this beautiful soul....an Innocent soul that loves him dearly....

Jiha just smiled at suga as her arms are wrapped around his waist....

Jiha: I am safe oppa...

Jiha said the words that boys wanted to hear...which are enough to assure them....that they successeded in keeping her safe....after all their efforts....which made all of them smile in relief...while suga nod his head as he now kiss on her forehead pulling jiha into tight hug....

Suga: thank you....thank you for being safe....for us...

Jiha can't help but feel blessed....for the people she have around...im her little world...as happy tears escaped from her eyes due to the unconditional love she always felt....from her family...

She held him close making suga sigh as now Jimin finally break their moment...while he gently pat on jiha head getting her attention....

Jimin: seems you didn't miss me much...

Jimin said smiling wide at her but he immediately regreted it...as jiha immediately cry more clinging onto him...while Jimin just chuckle pulling her closer....adoring the little girl who meant a lot to him....

Jimin: I was just joking bun...

Jiha just sniffle...enjoying the moment....but she suddenly pull a bit away....looking at Jimin with a pout making him frown in confusion....

jiha: I want my snacks...

Jiha said cutely as she demand her brother...making Jimin heart melt immediately...as he now pinch her cheeks making jiha smile wide...

Jimin: they are waiting for you mam...

Jiha smile in excitement as she once again hug Jimin....before finally turning to rest of the boys....who are looking at her with heart of eyes....but their expression was making jiha heart ache....as she can feel the longing through their eyes...