Part 37: SEX TOY

A/N: thank you so much for 8.3k+ views please keep supporting 💜

A small request I am glad that you are reading my book but please do vote and comment too, it motivates me a lot 😬

Sorry for bothering🙃now off to the chap😉

Once again thank you so much please keep supporting💜 do vote, comment and share🌌

__________________________________________________________________________________

Tae pov:

Jiha: I love you taehyung....

As soon as I heard those words everything went silent...all I came hear is her voice...

"I love you "

"I love you"

"I love you"

The only thing that's going in my mind is...

"She loves me"

"She loves me"

"Jiha loves me"

"My baby loves me"

I don't know why but I felt my heart was busting in happiness...until I remembered what happend two days ago...

*FLASH BACK *

when Mena said like I was treating jiha good than her...I was taken back...

But I followed her out of the car as I grab her hand making her stop in track...

Tae: it's not like that mena it's..

Mena: Mena??? Where did baby go?? Oww I forgot...you are calling jiha baby now...

She rolls her eyes while I just sigh...

Tae: baby it's just that...she is too important to me...

Mena: important than me...

I don't know what to say...yes Mena is important too...but I don't know if it's more than jiha at the moment...

As I stay silent I can see she is getting irritated..

Mena: Tae I wanna ask only one thing do you love me or not...

Do I.... I just look at her blankly

Mena: is she important than your mom Tae...

I was taken back...i look at her with a mortified expression...

Tae: what do you mean...

Mena:by the way your behaving...I think you are ready to even break the promise you made on your mom...

Yes I promised on my mom...saying that I will marry Mena...thats the promise which I can't break...

Mena: is she important than your mom...and even me Tae...how can you do this to me...like i was the one beside you when you needed someone...where was she then haaa ??? After what I have done for you...this how you gonna hurt me....