❄️PROPOSAL🔥

Start from the beginning

He drained water in tub and He made her lie in bathtub, and leaned on her
...

He captured her lips in passionate kiss, leaving only after when she was out of breath. He started torturing her neck giving visible hickey's, she moaned when she felt his mouth against my breast sucking on it. He nibbled and sulked on her breast and she closed her eyes in pleasure feeling effect of his each suck on her core which was burning with desire. He did same with other one too, and she completely moaning mess...

He soon reached her stomach licking all over it, she moaned when he pushed his tongue in my navel. He reached her womenhood.....

"Arjun: You are fucking beautiful, babe." He said in his husky voice, and she blushing mess now. He played with her clit with his tongue, and her toes curled with pleasure. He came on her once again and kissed her passionately, and he pushed his member inside her.... He started thrusting her harder and faster....
After reaching their climax...and they both cleaned themselves and went out....they got ready and went to have breakfast......

They planned to visit Jungfraujoch... They got Ready and left for Jungfraujoch......

The Jungfraujoch is a saddle connecting two major 4000ers of the Bernese Alps: the Jungfrau and the Mönch. It lies at an elevation of 3,463 metres above sea level and is directly overlooked by the rocky prominence of the Sphinx.....

They had amazing time there... after jungfraujoch then left to Lugano..

trip to the southern city of Lugano. Nestled on the shores of the breathtaking Lake Lugano, the city dubbed the Monte Carlo of Switzerland blends Swiss and Italian cultures into an unforgettable weekend break. Home to plenty of museums and warmed by Mediterranean breezes, you might even think you're in nearby Italy when you visit. Outside the city, impressive villas are sprinkled around the lush hillsides that rise from the lake....

They were roaming around the City... suddenly Arjun got a important call... He went to take the call ....

She looked around and admired the beauty of that place....

Suddenly He hugged her tightly... even more tight and buried his face into her shoulders... After a few seconds he kissed the side of her neck. And after a few seconds he started nibbling her neck. He became fierce second by second. I'm damn sure there would be a hickey by now....

Sitara: "Arjun what are you doing? We're in a public place." I warned him and smacked on his hand...

Arjun:"That's why I started. Just to keep me in control. I wouldn't have probably stopped in between, if this was a private space." He said in his basic voice....

My heart skipped it's beats and I'm was blushing heavily now.....

Sitara mv: I'm in Love with this Beast...

Sitara: Arjun....i Said and smacked on his arm...

Arjun: someone is blushing huh?

Sitara: I'm not...

Arjun: i didn't said it's you.....

Sitara: Arjuneyy.....she said and pouted...he smiled and give a peak on her lips...

Arjun: let's go now..

Sitara nodded with a blush and she wounded her hand around his arm and moved forward happily...

Without knowing that someone is spying them...that person picked up phone and called someone........

After roaming around the City they went back to resort after fresh up......then went to have Their Dinner......