❄️MARRIED TO MR POSSESSIVE BEAST 🔥

*___She is ice ❄️, he is fire*_ 🔥._
*_One glimpse of her ignites his stone cold eyes.__*
*___The heat of her body melts the frozen parts of his heart, he walks through flames just to feel her warmth.*__

Main characters:-

Arjun Kumar A 30-year-old, handsome, stylish and ruthless monster... A introvert personality....
His silence is more than enough for people to shudder.his words are just like fire 🔥 nd his eyes are thunder ⚡. He is Most Eligible Bachelor .... he never wanted to get married because he knows that his dominant nature cannot be handled by any girl.....

Sitara krishna A 21 years old girl ....a sweet.. innocent..bubbly nature.....she is a extrovert personality....She is doing her masters degree in business administration. Only daughter to her parents. She is a intelligent, kind hearted and a beautiful soul....... she has the perks of being overpampered.....she needs a boy who will pamper her and give all love......

Rudraksha aka Rudra ... villian of the Story..... He is a womanizer.. he sells girls to foreign countries...he have killed many people....if he wants something he will get it by hook or crook....

Warning: Story contain many 16+ scenes and dominance.If you are uncomfortable kindly skip those parts.....

The story is purely fictional ... don't connect with any real life or dead peoples....!!!!!!!!!!

PURELY FICTIONAL STORY!!!!!

Thanks LvSaI429 for helping me...lub u infinity ♾️❤️😘

**********

Ps: edited villian's part too!! Read that one too!! Don't forget to vote comment and follow me❤️❤️❤️

{Mature content is there! If you feel uncomfortable please skip those parts....}

Sitara was getting married today but her bride's smile and glow was Missing from her face.... What bothered her the most was this sudden marriage..which was fixed just after she returned from Bangalore.... She  didn't even know this person who was sitting next to her.... She was not willing to get married anytime soon but her parents forced her into this......

"If I don't react now then I'll have to suffer, it's better to tell them that I'm not interested in this marriage..". She thought and then somehow gained the courage to tell her family about everything..

Sitara:"Amma ..Appa, can I tell you something?"

Sushmita: "Yes situ..."

Shekhar: yes Thangam...

She took a deep breath and said
Sitara: "I don't want to get married to Arjun" making her parents shocked...

Sushmita: what?? Why you don't want to get married huh??

Sitara: Amma..i want to pursue my Dreams......

Shekhar: you can do it after your marriage tooo...

Sitara: but I don't want to get married now pa ....why you can't understand that.....

shekhar:You had time to say no if you wanted to before the everything was fixed. Now you can't just back out from this marriage. I'm sure you're aware of our family rules.." he said, very angry tone.....

Sushmita: "Situ ma, my child they're really rich people. It's your luck to get married to them. You can lead a luxurious life after marrying Arjun mm. You will have a lot of privileges as well..they are ready to spend money on your education..."