❄️PROPOSAL🔥

The story is purely fictional ... don't connect with any real life or dead peoples....!!!!!!!!!!

PURELY FICTIONAL STORY!!!!!

{Mature content is there! If you feel uncomfortable please skip those parts....}

TARGET: 260 VOTES AND
50 COMMENTS 🌸🔥❄️

Next update will be on next week Friday 😌 that also only after target...!

Ashwinxxsivaangi special thanks to you thangam🥰🥰🥰😘😘😘

****************

Sitara slowly opened her eyes and looked around.... sudden realising hits her and jerked off....Arjun wake-up due to her movements......

Arjun: situ ma...

Sitara: Arjun.... Who brought me here??

Arjun: me..Do you think that i will allow anyone to see what is mine?

Sitara: you brought me here like this? you should have wake me up...

Arjun: you were sleeping peacefully..so i don't want to distrub your sleep ma... that's why.......

She smiled and nodded..she got up from bed and hissed in pain. It paining a lot, god...

Sitara mv : I couldn't even take a step.

He carried her in bridal style to bathroom, he make her sit beside washbasin And gave her toothbrush. She started brushing, Arjun went to bathtub and started filling it with hot water. He used lavender water bubble ball for bubbles......

When it filled, He looked at Her, I already washed my face and looking at him. he came to me and started unbuttoning his shirt which was on me.... He picked up her and placed her on the bathtub and he too got inside with her.......

Arjun: you are already in pain. So I can't give you more, just relax. I will just give you massage and not love making." He started massaging my shoulders, I moaned slightly...
Slowly his hands went down and now he is massaging her thigh. She leaned on him, I closed my eyes and pleasure starting to build in me. His member is brushing against my back standing proudly....

I'm breathing heavily, his hands brushed my women hood.

Sitara"Ahaaa! Arjun..m......" It came out seductively......

Arjun: you are making me hard to control.......

He got up from the bathtub and picked up Her and made her stand under the shower......

He took shower gel and rubbed it on her with loofah.........he explored every curve of her......

Suddenly Sitara took loofah from him and looked into his eyes....

Sitara: i will do....

Arjun smiled and nodded... Sitara started rub loofah on his well built body.....

He was enjoying his wife's state who was trying to rub the loofah on his body, Sitara was facing great difficulty in bathing him as he is a lic building....

Sitara: LIC building...she murmured softly...but Arjun heard it and chuckled softly.....

soon she got tired and he held her close... He caressed her cheeks and kissed her cheek...then he left her and went to wash in the shower, she slowly turned around to move.
He pulled her inside the shower with him. He took her lips in a passionate kiss.,She couldn't help it and again moan out. Her moan made his beast inside more eager so he swiftly turned her around and entered her from the backside in a swift he made her hand stick to the glass wall....His thrusts were slow at first but he increased his pace. His one hand was on her waist holding her in place while the other one was kneading her breast......