Katsuki: Sure do whatever you want.

Izuku: Kacchan it is.

Katsuki mentally smiled at the other's excitement and silently continued to fly

Four hours later, near sundown

Izuku: Ahm Kacchan, do you think it would be too much to spend the night in a town? I think you could use some goodnight rest on a bed as well.

Katsuki looked down and saw a small town below a few miles away.

He looked back at the other and thought about it, Izuku isn't from his world, and since his world is different, so might as well let him have an experience or two of a lifetime in his.

Katsuki: Sure

The fairy king on the dragon's back cheered and Katsuki picked up speed, later landing a short distance outside the town and transforming back. He took the bag from Izuku, went behind a tree, and changed.

Instead of his dirty brown trousers, he wore black slacks, a white short-sleeved shirt, and a dark red vest. Simple yet you can see the importance he held. Katsuki put on a hood and they walked to the town together.

Izuku: I am not from around here but I know things are not for free. I don't have any money, and I never saw if you had any... so what do we do...

The blonde laughed and held up a bag full of coins.

Izuku: Oh... well that works too...

Katsuki: I was supposed to stay with a family friend, but I chose to stay in the forest and save my money for the future.

Izuku nodded and they walked into town, not many people looked at them, those who did only wondered why there was an omega in such a town, especially with such a scary alpha.

The omega held Katsuki's hand and pulled him towards the stall that caught his eye, it sold jewels and figurines.

Izuku (whispering): Uhhh soo shiny...

Izuku: Can we have a look inside, pretty please?!

Katsuki laughed at Izuku's whining and handed him ten silver and nine gold coins.

Katsuki: Knock yourself out Deku, stay close tho.

Izuku nodded at Katsuki who walked to the store next door. It sold food and the graceful dragon prince bought some and put them away as the other came running up to him with the most excited smile on his face.

Katsuki: You ready to go to an Inn?

Izuku looked up in confusion.

Katsuki: Somewhere we can sleep, till tomorrow, then, we'll be on our way.

Izuku nodded at the possible new experience and held Katsuki's hand waiting for him to lead the way.

Both males disregarded the fact that they were blushing and walked in silence to the inn.

Day three...

Katsuki woke up first today, he felt something fluffy under his nose. Looking down he saw Izuku cuddled up to him. The blonde smiled and ran his fingers through the other's hair.

The smaller of the two grumbled and opened his eyes.

Izuku: Mh~ Don't move... it soo warm....

Katsuki: Well I am going to be naturally warm, I am a dragon, and to be able to fly at such high altitudes, we need to be able to stay warm.

Katsuki got up and put on his vest and shoes, Izuku nodded and did the same and they went down to the diner o the ground floor.

???: Oh hello Katsuki, you're awake.

Katsuki nodded at the adult and she handed over two plates and two mugs to the two men. They bowed and thanked her.

???: Take a seat and eat, I'll make some food for you both for your journey.

Izuku: How do you know her?

Katsuki: That's Inko, she's the auntie of one of my friends who didn't believe the rumors.

Izuku nodded and ate. When they had finished Inko walked out of the kitchen, a girl with equally green hair following her with a sack.

???: Hello Katsuki, it's been a while.

Katsuki: Yeah Tsu, it's been a few years.

Izuku looked at Katsuki who ruffled the girl's hair affectionately. He wouldn't admit it but the short male was jealous.

Tsu: Who's this? Your mate?

Izuku looked away and Katsuki glared at her.

Katsuki: Sadly no, but we have to get going, we have a week and four days left to reach the castle.

Inko nodded and Tsu handed over the sack, Katsuki thanked them and both males bid them farewell and left the inn, then the town.

Katsuki: You ready to leave?

He looked down and saw Izuku with two green earrings in his hand.

Izuku: You know the things here are soo pretty. This one especially, I was thinking, you could... you know... wear them... they would fit you. I also got this for myself.

Izuku showed Katsuki the red jewel tied to a string around his neck. It made him look even more beautiful in Katsuki's eyes.

Katsuki: So you want to give those to me?

Izuku nodded and looked away. The blonde bent down and allowed Izuku to put the earrings in his already pierced ears.

Izuku: As I thought green really suits you, especially these Emeralds.

Katsuki smirked and brushed his cheek.

Katsuki: Thanks greenie, you're quite cute as well.

The blonde transformed back and used his wing to help the shorter male onto his back with the food and their bags. Izuku settled comfortably and talked with his three little fae friends as Katsuki flew above the white, fluffy clouds.

Timeskip brought to you by Izuku and Katsuki unconsciously flirting with each other

It's been a week since the two and the three faes have been traveling, the journey has been quiet and peaceful, aside from Expo, Flamara, and Aquana bugging Katsuki when Izuku was asleep and when they were bored, or Katsuki and Izuku flirting with each other when they take the time to let the blonde rest. They've met some interesting people along the way, whether running into people by accident or people who Katsuki used to know.

One thing was clear to the people and the fae, something they will never tell Izuku or risk getting Katsuki angry at them, The two...

The two were made for each other.