!! Prologue !!

🄰🅄🅃🄷🄾🅁 🄿🄾🅅

It was  6:30 am in the Morning as every student and Professor's were eating in the great hall. As everyone was talking to their Sit mates or friends about stuff but a boy with untidy black hair and hazel eyes was looking at a Girl who had Blue eyes and Golden Brown hair, who was from the Hufflepuff Table Reading about Fantastic Beast, written by Newt Scamander . 

The Boy who was sitting next to the Boy who had Untidy black hair and Hazel Eyes smirk, as he nudge his Other friend who was sitting across the Table reading a book, Making Their Other friend look up annoyed before his Lips turn into a smirk.

"Heya Prongs! Looking at Daisy, huh~?"

James Fleamont Potter's Best Friend Sirius Orion Black teased, making James Blush like a tomato as Their Other friend Remus Lupin who was sitting across the Table laugh, as for their Other Friend Peter Pettigrew flinch while eating but slightly Laugh as well.

Daisy Lionheart was a Girl who is nurturing, quirky, and awkward. She is barely able to make eye contact and is sometimes painfully awkward. Nevertheless, Her honest love for magical creatures and Her empathy and desire to help others, even when She has no reason to, make Daisy oddly charming.

James then Hits Sirius with the News paper that He was 'Reading' as Sirius who was now Slightly laughing at James because James was turning into a Tomato when Sirius Teased him about Daisy, James then sat down while trying to calm down his Tomato Face that was about to Explode . 

"Shut Up, Padfoot!" 

James Slightly yelled trying not to get that Much attention to other students who are busy eating while talking to their Friends. As Sirius, Remus and Peter Laugh at James who was now Blushing again.

"Mate, Just Tell her~"

Sirius said as he Nudge James who looked at Daisy with Loving eyes, before Blushing.

"Heya Mate, You fell hard for her."

Sirius said with A Smirk as Remus and Peter nod agreeing on what Sirius had said. James then sigh knowing that he is right, ever since he Meet Daisy, he made a promise that he will marry her. But Hell his Shy to even ask Daisy to go out with him to Hogsmeade . 

[ A/n: Daisy was an oblivious girl who had a Younger Twin sister name Iris who didn't got into Hogwarts making Iris Jealous of her Older twin sister . 

James had 2 older Brother and Sister making him the Youngest , since they are Triplets. As the Oldest Triplet is called Jeyden Potter as the Middle triplet is called Jupiter Potter. Jeyden is in RavenClaw as for Jupiter she is in Hufflepuff . 

Jeyden have glasses as he is short sighted, but he is Smart in Riddles and many more as Jeyden have intelligence, creativity, and love of learning like a True Ravenclaw. Jeyden is a Head boy like James as for Jupiter she is also Head girl since they are all in their 7th year. 

Jupiter had a love for Plants and for Mythical Creatures/beast like Daisy, but Jupiter also love reading and Studying. Jupiter being the Middle Triplet she is caring, patient, fair, and hard-working like a True Hufflepuff . 

Jeyden is Calm and Patient like Jupitar, But They had the same love for Quidditch. Jeyden is a Seeker in the Ravenclaw Quidditch team like James and Jupitar who are also Seekers in their Quidditch team as well. Students call them The Sun , Star and Moon. The Sun of course is James, The Star is Jupiter since she is the Only girl, and Moon is of Course Jeyden Since he is the Opposite Of James.]

~Back to the Story~

James was now staring at Daisy who was still reading her Favorite book while Eating some bread that have ham and Cheese. Jupiter then notice this and smirk behind her book, as she slightly giggle at James behind her book but she didn't notice someone looking at Her with love in his Eyes.