•Chapter 1 : New Guest From The Future & The Attack at The Potter's House•

[ A/n : Btw the Picture above is Y/n's Glasses ]

🄰🅄🅃🄷🄾🅁 🄿🄾🅅

It was A Great morning as The New Guest were now Awake, they were now sitting in their Hospital bed in their New Clothes, that come out from nowhere. They were chatting as they remembered everything on what Had happened Yesterday, but they are also worried for Someone Close to them.

But a boy with Black hair and green eyes was quiet while his friends and Family just chat. He then Hold His Necklace that he was wearing. Tears then start to build up his Eyes as he missed someone close to them, They then notice this as the Sister of the Black haired boy then went to him and Kissed his forehead and said,

"Don't Worry About him, His okay and I know it. "

This Made The Black haired boy nod missing someone close to them, making the Black haired boy's sister sigh and sat next to him as she puts the Black haired Boy's Head on her Shoulder as the Black haired boy cried silently, as everyone in the hospital wing just sigh as they worried for someone who wasn't with them.

'Where are Now? I hope Your Safe.'

The Girl who had Golden Brown hair and Blue eyes said as she Comforts her Older brother but she also feel tears build up in her eyes as she miss him, but all she can do it Pray to Lady magic and Lady Hogwarts to keep him safe. As their Friends and Family, felt tears as well but tried to keep them in, but some burst out crying, while some just whip it away.

"Don't Feel sad! He will be sad as well If We cry or be sad, so Cheer up and pray to Lady Magic and Lady Hogwarts to Protect him and bring him home safe!"

One Girl who had Long Black Hair said as The atmosphere change, Its not Gloomy nor Sad anymore but It had full of Hope. The Black Haired Boy then whip his tears as his Eyes was full of Hope as well as the Girl with Golden Brown haired who also Whipped her Tears away.

~Meanwhile With Severus~

Severus was still sleeping since it was 5 am in the Morning.

~Yesterday, Marauders Pov~

After the Boy had tossed James a small sack, James fall on his back as he catch the small sack that the boy tossed him,

"Don't Open it Until, The People I brought are awake, give that to them ."

The Black haired boy said as he Entered the portal, as soon as the Portal slowly close they saw The Black haired boy Walking away without looking back. As the Portal finally Closed everyone sigh in relief as they didn't know that they were Holding. The Professor's Then Rush to the Hospital wing as Professor Dumbledore stayed behind.

"Who In Merlin's Name was that!"

James Slightly yelled as he was holding the small sack that the Black haired boy tossed him, Remus had his eyes Widen but was worried for James who had a Small Sack that the boy tossed him, Sirius had his Mouth slightly open as he had his eyes widen, While Peter was Shaking in Fear trying to hide in his hand.

"Dear, are You alright?"

James Mother Euphemia Potter Asked Worriedly as James Father Fleamont Potter Rushed as well as Jayden and Jupiter checking on their Son/Brother,

"Son, Are you alright?"

Fleamont asked as James nod with a bright smile,

"Yup!!"

This Made James Parents, Siblings and Friends smile at him.

"Remember Jamie what the Boy said about that little sack, Don't Open it until the People who he brought are awake , and give it to them."