(Chapter 9) witch hill

Y/n POV

So I'll be honest I fell asleep the moment I got on the bus to travel to the human world and when I woke up Tsukune cheered when we finally made it to said Dimensions, only problem is that it got the others suspicious of what Tsukune meant when he said "home".

I mentally groan.

Mizore: You seem very excited Tsukune.

Kurumu: Yeah no kidding, what's that all about.

Tsukune froze almost immediately while fortunately Moka came up with a good lie.

Moka: You want to know why? It's because he's been living in the human world for so long, right?

Tsukune: Y-yeah. That's it!

I step in to back it up a little.

Y/n: It should have been obvious I'm mean where did you expect Tsukune to live? We clearly weren't from Yokai until now.

Kurumu: If that's the case aren't you excited to be back to?

Y/n: ...not exactly.

Kurumu: You're weird.

Y/n: At least I don't make a love potion into a cake.

Ignored the other's for the rest of the ride until the boss stopped on the beach and I turn to Tsukune and whisper to him.

Y/n: You're so dumb sometimes Tsukune. How do you almost slip like that?

Tsukune: Hehehe, sorry?

Y/n: (Shrugs) It's cool.

Looking out we were at a beach...well I guess I'll go change into swimwear-oh wait I forgot to bring some! Columsy me-

Tsukune: Hey y/n I saw you left your swimwear outside of the bus at Yokai so I quickly got it for you.

Y/n: Thanks Tsukune I appreciate it.

Tsukune: Let's go change yeah?

Y/n: Sure...

We came out soon and the girls attention shifted onto me. Especially moka's. I wondered if it was because I was in swim trunks or because of my abdomen area.

Either way I was a little uncomfortable.

...

Moka was surprised. I mean who knew y/n had such a toned and muscular build, he didn't have a six pack no. But he just looked so good that getting more muscle would either make him look better or ruin him. Still she was starting to blush but couldn't look away-no she didn't want to.

<Did not know he had a body like that.>

Moka: Uh-huh.

<He is hot.>

~

I sat at the beach with a blanket under bottom watching Tsukune and the girls play while having an umbrella protecting me from the sun. I could hear their conversation just perfectly. They were talking about how Tsukune was so comfortable with the human world saying he was amazing. Well yukari said that but like meh kurumu agreed too.

I caught the beach ball.

Kurumu: Your not gonna join in y/n?

Y/n: No.

I kick the ball over to them and groan, the sand was to rough to enjoy a nap.

Not a second later the beach ball hits my face. Tsukune starts to sweat.

I stand up walking over to them.

Y/n: I'm about to turn this into dodge ball if you don't stop.

Tsukune: I didn't mean to.

Y/n: Don't worry I'll be playing now. Hope you can catch the ball each time Tsukune.

Tsukune: Ah crap...

I proceeded to demolish Tsukune before returning to doing absolutely nothing.

Kurumu: Tsukune stop sitting around on the beach and get in the water!

Tsukune turns to us. I stay silent while moka shook her head.

Tsukune: Sorry guys I forgot you don't like the water.

Moka: It's alright, really Tsukune go on they're waiting for you. Don't worry I'll have y/n to keep me company.

Y/n: I don't feel like drowning if I'm being honest.

Tsukune all be it hesitant goes with the other girls while me and moka sat at the shore watching them.

Moka: The ocean it's beautiful right.

Y/n: Yeah.

We moved a little closer to each other before locking eyes and moved in closer again. Wtf am I doing?

Moka: Y/n...

Y/n: Moka.

I then slip and fall landing on moka's thighs with kurumu then saying that she saw moka about to suck my blood and such. Moka has nice thighs. The question then came up that; what would happen if either me or Tsukune passed out and of course mizore kurumu and yukari choose Tsukune. I wasn't even surprised. But moka didn't.

Moka: I would help Tsukune too! But I think I'd go for y/n since you guys got Tsukune hehehe.

<I'm helping him.>

Y/n: I think I'd rather regain my blood.

*Inner glares at y/n noises*

Suddenly my senses flared up and I turn to the top of a cliff side. Is someone watching us? Or is there something ominous up there? At the top of the cliff I could see sunflowers.

Nope there was a lot of sunflowers. All of us went up the hill and although it did look beautiful there were red flags, the "do not enter sign" and the eerie feeling hasn't gone way in fact it only got stronger.

Sigh.

What a drag. I might have to pay attention and keep my guard up for once.

Y/n: This is going to be so troublesome I could just die.

The nail in the coffin to my suspicious was a couple. It's what one of them said, they said that the hill is cursed by a witch and that people get abducted. After that I had a pretty good idea of what I was sensing.

Whirling around I spot someone hiding in the sunflowers. The person must have noticed me because not after I saw them rustling could be heard as they made their getaway.

Tsukune: Y/n something wrong?

Y/n: ....

I shake my head before turning to Tsukune.

Y/n: Everything's fine Tsukune.

(A/n): (The webtoon tho...)

LATER

Night fell and everyone was setting up camp. I was pondering what to do when I noticed Yukari looking for something to do but again and again gets told no by the others. Maybe I should talk to her.

I stand up and approach her but stop when I see her go to the hill. The clouds started to darken as the night really started to settle in.

Y/n: I have a feeling something is off. And it has to do with that damn hill.

Quickly I rush after yukari.

Part 2 has action.