(chapter 7) A neko and a snow woman

Y/n POV

(Candy wrapper noises)

*crunch!*

Tsukune: Y-Y/n that's a hard piece of candy. It'll damage your teeth.

Y/n: Compared to a rock candy my teeth may as well be titanium. Yo you want a newspaper?

Right now we were passing out newspaper to students and soon enough we ran out, after revealing who the peeping tom actually was Gin ran away from girls who had kendo swords. The newspaper club became so popular that we sold out a week later owing to this news popularity.

Yukari: Did you give out the last paper y/n?

I nod my head, crunching on the hard candy.

Moka: Yes! All of them are gone, we should celebrate!

The others cheered.

Tsukune: Wait where's Gin?

Y/n: Probably still running away from girls he peeped on.

Kurumu: Forget him, let's focus more on the celebration Tsukune!

Tsukune: S-sure.

Moka: I was thinking everyone bring some food to the club room.

Suddenly a purple haired girl walked over to us before mumbling to herself.

Y/n: Can we help you.

?: Do you have a news paper?

Tsukune: Uh yeah I got one, hope you don't mind that it's a little crumbled.

She takes the paper but looks at Tsukune.

?: You're a lot cuter in person Tsukune.

She then walks away. Guess that's another girl for Tsukune. I finish my candy.

Moka: Tsukune, do you know that girl?

Tsukune: No. I haven't seen her before. Well in any case, let's celebrate after school!

Y/n: I'm going to have to pass.

Kurumu: what?

Yukari: Wait why exactly?

Y/n: Let's just say, I'm gonna be taking care of something on my own.

Tsukune: Are you sure? I mean if you need help you can always ask us.

Y/n: Yeah I'll be fine on my own. Anyways enjoy the celebration.

I walk away and head to the dorms. Thinking.

Moka: Y/n..

Later

In my room I sit down in front of a mirror and look at my reflection only to see I was in my *ahem* monster form.

I'm mostly neko, Proven I have cat ears on my head and a tail sticking out of my lower region, but I was also human as well.

The form I see in the mirror right now is what I would call myself getting serious. I had another form far above the one I'm looking at but we don't talk about that one.

But after all

Y/n: I'm not a regular Neko nor human, Nya!

Okay that sounded kind of weird...

Later

I open the club room door and see what appears to be cake on the floor and broken ice. I bend down to the cake and sniff it only to immediately back off.