(chapter 5) A neko vampire and mermaids

Y/n POV

'Help!'

That's what I wanted to say but didn't get the chance to since as of right now moka was dragging me around looking for a club to join, how we got here? Well for the most part I can't remember...since I was sleeping but what I did get was that joining a club was mandatory but none of the clubs interested me in the slightest.

Y/n: Uhmm, why is this mandatory again?

Moka: Ms. Nekonome said it was mandatory to learn how to be human.

Y/n: And what better way then clubs...

Moka: Yep!

I sigh irritated by today as Tsukune finally caught up to us looking like he was out of breath putting his hands on his knees before standing back up speaking.

Tsukune: Man you guys are in a hurry, slow down would you.

I shake my head.

Y/n: No, that takes away energy that could be used to sleep instead.

I yawn as we heard someone talking nearby about a swimsuit club. A shiver goes down my spine and my instincts are sharp.

Y/n: No...

Tsukune: Maybe we should join, it seems like it could be fun.

Y/n: No..no..no..

We look to see a crowd of male students which were excited. I hesitantly made my way through to what was the source of the commotion.

I regretted it. I regret everything!

It was the swimming club booth it was the source of all of the excitement because all of the club members were female and were in bikinis.

Then the captain of the swimming club introduced herself saying if they would like to swim with them, I felt a familiar sensation wash over me though.

It was familiar because it felt the same when kurumu used her love charm-oooooohhh! So that's what she's doing.

I tug at moka's arm that was holding my arm tightly, it started to hurt a little actually.

Either way my action made her look at me.

Y/n: Moka we need to go-

Tamao: Are you leaving?

'Ah shi-'

Tamao then proceeded to ask me tsubaki and moka maybe, if we wanted to join the swimming club, Tsukune wasn't sure while I stayed silent. When tamao realized she wasn't getting anywhere she started antagonizing moka of a rumor saying she's a vampire, which wasn't a lie. But moka then agreed to go!

Moka: We'll go to the swimming club!

Tamao: Good.

I turn to look at moka with a shocked face but before I knew it I was being dragged into the Channing rooms suddenly, I clung to anything I could get my hands on. Anything.

Y/n: Nooooooo! Not like this! Nooooooooooooo!

Timeskip

Those bastards! I never came out of the Channing room resulting in my candy being taken away from me and I myself dragged out forcing me into the pool. I grabbed the closet heavy object I could which turned out to be the pool's ladder. I pulled my small body to it ignoring the cold from it and clung to it for dear life not wanting to touch the water.

Y/n: As if I'm going to swim! You can't make me!!

Tamao shifts her gaze letting Tsukune go and approaches me. I growl in response.