Eddie CH 18

I could tell Raine's alcohol must've kicked in by how flushed her cheeks were. Her confidence boost was also a sure sign she was feeling it. "What are you going to do to me?" I look down at her between my legs and grin. 

    "You just lay back and relax. The Hero must be rewarded for his courage and bravery." she winks at me and licks her bottom lip. Just watching her do that about sends me over the edge. I rest myself on my elbows, so I can enjoy the view. 

     She starts by taking off my jeans. She struggles at first, but finally gets one leg out. I laugh at her fighting my jeans and losing horribly and go to help her. She swats my hands away, "Att, I have this. Just sit back and relax, I said." I shrug my shoulders and do as I'm told. 

     Once I am down to only my shirt and boxers, she looks up at me. "I'm going to make sure every guest in this hotel knows my name before I am done with you." I can feel myself getting harder with each word she says. 

     Before I know it, Raine is leaning down and using her teeth, she pulls my boxers down. I let out a small groan in anticipation and she leans up, now hoovering over me. "Someone is a little excited," she leans down to my ear. "Don't move, baby. If you move, I stop." She gives me a devilish grin. 

     Raine makes her way back down my stomach, leaving a trail of sloppy kisses the whole way. "Mhm, baby girl," slips from my lips. I can tell she wants me too because she moans with each kiss she plants on my skin. 

     Raine continues kissing me down my chest and to my stomach and then she abruptly stops. "You okay Princess? I ask, making sure I didn't do anything wrong. She looks up at me with tear filled eyes. 'Hey, come here." I grab her hand and pull her up to me. "You don't have to do anything baby girl." I try seeing what thoughts are behind her beautiful hazel eyes, but she has me stumped. 

     "I think the alcohol is hitting me, and not in a good way." She looks down at my chest. She takes her fingers and traces my tattoo. "We can just go to sleep if you want." I assure her and kiss the top of her head. "I want one of these." She says, continuing running her finger around the lines. 

     "A tattoo? You want a tattoo? What would you get?" I try to take her mind off of whatever was making her upset before. "Hmmm, I don't know. Something with meaning, I suppose." She looks at me. "How bad do they hurt?" I smile at her and chuckle a little. "Well, I didn't start off with my chest tattoo. I got my arms done first. If I had gotten the chest one first, let's just say it would have been the only one I ever got done." She giggles. "So, what you are saying is don't get a chest tattoo, because they hurt like a bitch?" She smiles at me. 

     "Yeah, yeah they hurt like a bitch." I laugh with her. I can see the sadness disappear off of her face. Alcohol is also a bitch. Makes you remember or feel things you are trying to forget about. "Sorry for having a mid-blowjob breakdown." She tells me. "Whoa, didn't expect to hear the word blowjob come from those pretty lips." I give her a raised eyebrow and smile. 

     "But really Princess, it's okay. We all have moments where emotions hit us out of nowhere. We don't have to talk about whatever it was you were thinking about, but just know I'm always ready to listen to you." I intertwine my fingers with hers. She gives me a nod and smiles. 

     "Back to what I started." Raine grins and moves her body back down between my legs. She then, without hesitation, licks my tip. I instantly become hard from her tongue. "Fuck, baby. No warning huh?" I tease her. 

     She then takes me whole, into her mouth. She slightly gags but continues taking me deeper into her throat. I let out a moan and I can feel her also moan onto my dick. Her pace starts picking up and I grab the sheets with my fists. "Fuck, baby this feels so amazing." I moan to her, and she looks up into my eyes while continuing. Seeing her taking all of me into her mouth and watching me as she does is almost enough to send me over my edge. 

     "I'm going to fucking cum in your mouth." I groan hard. She pulls herself up and looks at me. "I want to ride you." She stares at me with dirty intentions behind her eyes. "Get on up here." I say pulling her hands and then guiding her thighs down onto my waist. 

     At first, she spits on my cock, and then rubs herself onto the sides of it. "God, baby. You are so fucking sexy." I growl at her. She arches her back and tilts her head back slightly. "I want to be the only girl you ever fuck, Eddie." She moans. "Say it. Say I'm the only girl forever, baby." She begs me. 

     "Raine, Baby girl. You are the only girl I will be fucking for the rest of my life." I moan loudly to her. This pleases and yet makes her want more. She gets up on her knees, and then slowly slides down, taking all of me inside of her. "Fuuuuccckkk, Eddie." She moans. I know if there is anyone next door to us, they're gonna know our full fucking names by the end of the night. 

     "You feel soo amazing baby girl." I tell her, now bucking my hips up and down, guiding and matching her movements. "Make me cum, baby." she pleads. "Anything for you love." I moan back, picking up my speed. 

     I can feel myself building up and ready to release myself. "I'm so fucking close, Eddie. Please, harrddeerr." She begs me as her body starts to shake. I push my knees up and push myself as deep and as hard as I can until I feel her tightening around me. "Fucking GOD!" she yells as she and I both reach our edge in sync. 

     We both lay on the bed, still out of breath. I roll over and lay my head onto her chest. The rhythm of her heart sounds poetically beautiful. "That's my favorite song." I say, snuggling into her. "What song?" she asks, confused. "Your heart beat." I say, in a sleepy haze. "Hey Eddie?" "Hmm?" is all I manage to say, about to pass out on her. "I want to marry you one day." Before I can respond, I slowly yet all at once, fall into a deep sleep, surrounded by the sound of her love, beating in my ear.