Eddie Ch 12

God damn it, Eddie. I wanted to at least make it to my spot first before anything like this happening. To be fair, she's the one who came onto me first. I think to myself. "Fuck it," I say to myself and pull her over into my lap.

     As soon as she's on top of me, I take my jacket off. No one comes up here ever, so to hell with leaving clothes on. "I want you," she whispers into my ear. She starts kissing my ear and works her way down to my neck. "God," is all I manage to say. This girl can do whatever she wants to me as long as she never quits doing what she's doing now. "Baby girl, you have me. You can do whatever you want with me," I lean back far enough to see her eyes. 

     "Scoot your seat back," she demands me, and I listen. "Yes ma'am," I tell her with a sly smile. "I like where this is going." I give her a wink. She looks at me and gives me the most seductive smile I have ever seen. "You're really going to like this then," she says as she grabs my jeans. She unzips my zipper and pulls them down just enough that my bare ass is hanging out. She then pulls her jeans all the way down and slides them off along with her panties. I watch her closely. I study every move she makes. 

     With each movement, I'm growing harder and impatient. She finally undresses and takes a seat back onto my lap. She sits behind my cock and starts slowly grinding herself against it. "Ahh, baby." I moan. "Now you're just teasing me." I tell her. "I'm not teasing you baby," she says. "I'm just taking my time." She smiles and keeps rubbing herself against me. She moans my name and leans into me. "Kiss me, please." she practically begs. I immediately push my mouth into hers and within seconds, she's got her tongue deep into my mouth. 

     I can hear her moaning into my mouth every second that passes, and I reciprocate the action into hers. God, she drives me crazy. I could finish right here this exact way, but she wants to enjoy it. By fucking God, I'm going to enjoy it too. I pick her up and sit her right on the tip of me. "Ready?" I ask her. She responds by biting her bottom tongue and looking up at the roof of the van. I take that as a fuck yes and lower her onto me. 

     "Eddiee," she moans the whole way down. Her moaning my name alone, about made me cum. "Damn, baby girl." is all i can get out. I grab her waist and move her up and down. "Please don't stop Eddie," she moans. It's taking all that I am not to finish. Just then, I feel her body tighten up. "Oh, you are so close baby girl. Go ahead. Finish for me." I moan to her. She wraps her arms around my neck and I feel her begin shaking. "FUCKK!" is all that she says and I follow right after her, finishing and calling out her name. 

     We sit there, still connected for a few minutes. I'm still out of breath and I can still feel her body shaking. "Was that okay? Are you doing okay?" I question her, worrying about her head. "That....was...amazing.... shit!" she leans back and smiles at me. "I think your magic cock healed me all better." she grins at me. "Magic...cock?" I laugh repeating it. "Shit, if I knew I had healing powers in my dick, I would've healed you a long time ago." I wink at her and she laughs. 

     She starts to get off of my lap to get dressed when she looks down. "Oh shit..." is all she says. "What's wrong baby?" I ask, not knowing what's going on. She doesn't say anything to me, but keeps her eyes focused on my lap. I decide to look down at what she's seeing, and I realize EXACTLY what she sees. "Oh, Fucking, Shit." I say.

     I forgot the fucking condom. No fucking way. I was so into the moment, I forgot the one thing I NEVER would forget. I can't get her pregnant. No way am I ready to father a child. I grab my pants and tug them up. I don't bother zipping them and start the van. I speed out of the gravel lot and head back towards town. "Eddie? What are you doing?" I can hear the panic and worry in her voice. "Plan B" is all I could say.

     The whole drive back I was silent. Thoughts of having a kid and babies flooded my mind. I want to enjoy my life with her a few years before even considering having kids. I'm not ready for that responsibility yet. I need a stable job, a better home. Fuck, I don't even know if I ever will want to have kids. As my thoughts are consuming me, Raine manages to pull me from them. 

     "Uh, earth to Eddie...where are we going exactly?" I hear her say to me. "Old Deaton's drugstore." I tell her. "For a Plan B pill." I can feel her staring at me. "What's a plan b pill?" she asks me. "It's like a condom part 2. It takes care of whatever may have gotten inside you, so it doesn't turn into a lifetime commitment." As soon as the words leave my mouth, I realize what I said wasn't exactly too kind. I look over and I see her face. It's bright red and I can see tears in her eyes. Damn it, Eddie!! 

     "Baby girl, I didn't mean for it to come out like that. I'm just nervous is all." I try to calm her down. "I'm not mad at you for anything, just want to get this situation under control is all I'm trying to do." I glance over at her and she's not looking at me at all. "Talk to me, princess. I'm so sorry for sounding like a dick. I just can't do a baby right now." She still doesn't say anything to me. 

     After I buy the pill, we head back home. Once at the trailer, Raine goes into the kitchen and takes the pill. Before I can make it over to her, she goes into the bathroom, and I hear the door lock. I really must've fucked up because after locking the door, I hear the bath running and music blares over my speaker.