VI. mind in a stressful daze

CHAPTER SIXto which it was the day of the anticipated arrival of your father and his new wife, along with her three sons. a conversation aboout them are made while the three of you are getting ready to meet them.

If you had one wish the fairy godmother can fulfill, to never wake up is what you would wish for

If you had one wish the fairy godmother can fulfill, to never wake up is what you would wish for. You barely had time throughout the night to have your eyes closed, you only have stared at the ceiling of your room, thinking of many bad possibilities that could happen when Sylvia steps inside the Mansion and practically live with you as that is what your father have informed in the letter he's given you yesterday. Would it be awkward? Would it be tense? Would she even acknowledge you? Will she ever love you?

No.

You doubt she'd love you.

She's left you and that already was a sign, years ago that she doesn't.

You had skipped breakfast as you got no appetite, it already has been lost yesterday night and now the clock hits ten. In a couple of minutes they'd arrive.

You already dressed in your [suit/dress], waiting inside your twin sisters room with sitting on Aisha's bed, quite busy with the necklace in your neck as you stare at it-no, you are glaring at it. Memories after memories it gives you. It once belonged to your mother, even though you have faintest memories with the your father, mother, and you living together, you still remember the day your father have given this necklace to her. The happiness she's felt is real back then and you wondered if she really loved your father. Only when your father passes away, the day after your mother would leave you, claiming that she's already found a new man to love, and with the necklace she's given you by hand, the last " I love you. " She's said to you before she disappears from your life, letters are only the connection through her. It was a Rose quartz. The gemstone of love. Oh, the irony.

" Aisha~" Drifting your eyes away from the necklace to see Aida hugging Aisha in such a...intimate way have had your eyes glaring for a little. Realization comes that it is rude to glare, even more so that at the back of your sister's who are just having some time together. If you would have looked closely, you would have seen the lingering fingers Aida has around Aisha's chest. " Sister, what are you doing? " She asks. " Hugging you is so comfortable. Do you like it, My dear little sister? " Giggled Aida. She walks to her bed, skipping her feet as she grins and looks at you, giving an innocent closed eyed smile. You return it back with a small one.

" Stop fooling around, Aida. Get dressed. The new stepmother will be arriving soon. " Aisha scolds. Bit it seems like Aida wants to spend more of her time talking than just actually getting ready.

" Aren't you curious, Aisha? About who the woman will be this time? "

" I don't know. But this time, father told us after the wedding, so maybe she's different from the rest. " Aisha answers, focusing more on herself in the mirror infront of her.