☾ ᴘʀᴇʟᴜᴅᴇ ☼

Hello guys!

Hello guys!

Thank you for taking the chance to read my book, One Step Closer, and I hope you enjoy it.

I am a new writer so there may be grammar mistakes but please message me privately, if you see any, and I will try to correct them. After I am done with this book, I will be doing a final draft.

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

THIS BOOK WILL CONTAIN:

Sexual Scenes and References

Grooming and Mentions (not graphic) of Sexual Assault

Strong adult language

Obsessive forms of coping with grief

I will not be warning readers if any smut scenes happen in a chapter because I think it will ruin the element of surprise, but I will warn you if a heavier topic is being introduced.

If anything I mentioned will trigger you or make you uncomfortable, please don't read my story. I do not want any of you to be uncomfortable.

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

READ THIS:

I am an African American author so I wanted to create books with more diversity and cultures because everyone deserves to be beautifully represented and accepted.

There are many cultures represented and if any language is shown incorrect, or a culture is not properly depicted, please let me know!

While we're at it, everyone drop their country's flags:

I do NOT own any of the pictures and give all rights to their owners from Pinterest and other websites.

This is my book so please don't translate my
story or rewrite it because it only belong to me.

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

If you managed to keep reading then I welcome you to the chaotic ride of what happens in Ardon Prep!

POV: you know that the readers are going to go through the highs and lows of high school football.. hehehe!

Again thank you for choosing my story and I hope you love this book as much as I do.

I love you guys.

-KEASIA