Do it for ocean eyes.

For Iris.

Even after everything she's done.

You do this, you get to see her again.

You get to see her-

And before he realized it, he had thrown the gun, "Alright, alright."

"Attaboy." Shoupe said, "Now, just ease on our away from the boat. We'll come to you."

I'm scared.

I'm so scared, Iris.

It wasn't meant to be like this.

And I'm sorry.

Why can't I make up my mind?

Why can't I do the right thing?

And he started to run through the water, well, he tried to.

"Damn it, Rafe. Stop it!" Shoupe yelled as the boat came after him, "Go! Move! Move! Move! Freeze! Damn it, freeze!"

"Go get him, boys!" Barry cheered from the side.

As fucking if.

Rafe struggled to climb up onto the muddy land.

And they surrounded him.

"Stay right there! Stay put. He's unarmed." Shoupe yelled, "That turn out like you thought it would?"

Cuffs were being put on him.

"Are you injured?" Shoupe asked.

And Rafe shook his head slightly.

Iris.

I'm so fucking sorry.

And meanwhile...

Iris had been MIA for a few days. And the Pogues had discovered a lot. She was a whole part of their search to find the gold, so, they still wanted her to be an active participant, if she wanted.

"I should go in first." Sarah said, "She might be overwhelmed with everyone."

"And remember, she doesn't know that we know about-"

"JJ, hush. She knows."

"What? How?"

"When I talked to her last night, I kind of hinted that we knew. I think she feels better about not keeping it a secret, especially from us."

"Uh, okay, well-"

"Okay, I'm going to go in. I'll text you when you four can come up. In the mean time, behave yourselves." Sarah said, knocking on the door as Rich opened it with a smile.

"Sarah. Iris will be very happy to see you." And he looked past her to the others, "And I'm sure she will be just as happy to see you guys. Come on in, all of you."

"Wait here." Sarah warned as she climbed the staircase.

"Please make yourselves at home. Don't be shy." Rich said with a small smile before he disappeared into his office upstairs.

"Can I be honest?" John B said.

"Of course." Kie replied.

"This place is way better than Tannyhill. Still super creepy, and old, but much better. Don't tell Sarah I said that." He explained as he looked around.

JJ snickered, "You're really into homes now, John B?"

"What's so wrong with that?"

"Nothing, man. Nothing." JJ replied as he and Pope shared a look and laughed.