Part 1: Jiraiya vs Naruto! (Chapter 13)

ابدأ من البداية

"Are you ready, kid?" Asked Jiraiya in a firm tone, apparently having gotten the resolve needed to fight his former student into a battle.

"I'm ready! As long as you don't underestimate me, this battle might be the hardest and most challenging so don't take me lightly." Said Naruto warning Jiraiya that he won't tolerate him underestimating him which Jiraiya had nodded his head at.

Naruto immediately pulled Bongseon from its sheath, it was a little bit overkill to pull a national treasure from the beginning but Bongseon was the family heirloom of the Yoo clan so he used it with pride. Jiraiya, in response to Naruto drawing his sword, immediately took a fighting stance.

Naruto immediately launched himself towards Jiraiya at a surprising speed which took Jiraiya off guard. Jiraiya had reacted by hardening the hair on his head and shooting a multitude of hair Senbon at Naruto who wasn't the least bit surprised since this was one of the basic techniques that Jiraiya tended to use in any of his fights.

Naruto immediately displayed his superior swordsmanship by parrying all of the senbons even when Jiraiya had increased the speed but he could only keep the technique for a few seconds before he had to stop noticing that not even one of his hair Se...

Naruto immediately displayed his superior swordsmanship by parrying all of the senbons even when Jiraiya had increased the speed but he could only keep the technique for a few seconds before he had to stop noticing that not even one of his hair Senbon had hit Naruto at all.

Naruto seeming unfazed by the previous attack had continued moving forward with his speed not even slowing down as he launched an overhead slash that Jiraiya had immediately reacted to by jumping away just in time as his sword impacted the ground causing the ground to be split in half followed with a large crater but not to the same intensity as his [Heaven's Splitter].

"Scary...what kind of training did he undergo to get this ridiculously strong!" Jiraiya thought as he tried to suppress the shiver that went down his spine as he then weaved through hand signs.

"[Fire Release: Flame Bullet]" Jiraiya declared as he had gathered oil in his mouth and spit it out before igniting it. This resulted in a flame bullet to be launched at Naruto which in a surprising twist of event, the flame bullet that was meant to slow down Naruto or at the very least wound him a little was cut in half by Naruto sword.

Due to Jiraiya surprise, he wasn't able to defend himself properly as Naruto appeared and did a diagonal slash that cut through Jiraiya shoulder to waist but it was a shallow cut since Jiraiya had did a seal-less substitution jutsu that resulted i...

Due to Jiraiya surprise, he wasn't able to defend himself properly as Naruto appeared and did a diagonal slash that cut through Jiraiya shoulder to waist but it was a shallow cut since Jiraiya had did a seal-less substitution jutsu that resulted in a trunk to take the full brunt of the attack that shattered it.