Part 1: Jiraiya vs Naruto! (Chapter 13)

Magsimula sa umpisa

Tsunade trusts Naruto even though he can often do reckless things even back when he was a fresh Genin but nobody could deny that the boy had all good intentions to protect the village and that was shown through his action that resulted in their many alliances that was forged because of his nature to stick his head into other people's business in order to help them.

Still, the whole situation surrounding Naruto's new mother was driving her nuts not only because the council would definitely give her a headache once news reach their ears since most would think that the Kyuubi is masquerading as Naruto's mother and even though it may sound ridiculous but Shukaku had previously done this by by having Gaara call him mother.

Aside from that, she was also curious and the fact that there are no records of a Mira Yoo drove her nuts. She wanted to know her intention and her purpose to just suddenly take Naruto from Jiraiya without the idiot himself being aware of it since apparently from what she had heard, Naruto had made contact with Mira Yoo during his training with Jiraiya. The fact that Jiraiya was clueless of Naruto meetings with Mira Yoo definitely surprised her.

Kiyomi was easily able to spot Tsunade's reaction when mentioning Naruto's mother. She wasn't going to reveal anything since it wasn't really her place to do so and it was up to both Naruto and most importantly Mira herself to decide to reveal information but in order to put Tsunade worries to rest, she decided to say a few things.

"I wouldn't worry if I were you! I have met Mira and I'm very familiar with her." revealed Kiyomi, surprising Tsunade that she had noticed what was bothering her.

"She is planning to reveal herself at one point probably at a council meeting where she's going to probably threaten to kill everyone in the room if they were to ever put Naruto-kun in harm and maybe even kill some idiots while she's at it." Said Kiyomi bluntly while Tsunade sweat dropped heavily and had to wonder what kind of woman Mira Yoo is.

"Well that's good to hear!" Said Tsunade a little relieved that she will receive answers at one point but hopefully it wouldn't take long since she was getting quickly impatient but she could only blame her Uzumaki blood for being quite short-tempered.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Naruto stood at the training ground, his eyes darting everywhere carefully assessing his surrounding area and trying to find anything that stands out or doesn't stand out since he knew that Jiraiya is a spymaster so the guy will probably use surprise attack to get advantage in their battle.

Naruto was not really concerned when fighting against Jiraiya, he knew he was stronger than Jiraiya since he is capable of a lot of destructive feats which he had demonstrated the previous day in the bell test.

He wasn't overconfident nor arrogant to believe that the battle will be easy but rather he knew that Jiraiya will be a tough and an annoying opponent to deal with but if he gets rid of any hiding spots that Jiraiya might try to use then it will be Jiraiya's loss. In terms of physical strength, he was clearly superior considering the harsh training that he had endured under his mother training regiment.

The only thing that would cause him trouble would be the toad summoning, especially the synchronization between Jiraiya and Gamabunta which he had witnessed in their fight against Kabuto and Orochimaru during the search mission for Tsunade but as long as he can avoid it, he is guaranteed a victory since those require a crazy amount of chakra consumption.

He also has his Charyeok up his sleeve which in itself is quite powerful and will put him at the level of the likes of Hashirama Senju who's considered to be the most powerful Shinobi that to this day is unrivaled but that was all due to the man's Wood Style but that's beside the point.