Chapter 24: Cabello Family Trip

Lauren's POV

Camila's parents got home around 5:15 and by 6 we were on our way to the airport. We were going to the Key West and I was really happy that her parents let me come along. I know that I had survived 11 months without her in my life but now that I have her back I don't want to let go. On the plane our seats were suppose to be next to each other but Sofi wanted to sit in between us so I gave her my seat and I took hers. It wasn't long before Sofi fell asleep so after that Camila and I just decided to share a pair of head phones and listen to my iPod while we held hands. I know it's a bit cheesy but that is how me and Camila are.

When we arrived to the resort we were staying at it was about 9:45, and Papa C was with the Bell hop getting our bags while Mama C got our room keys from the front desk. Sofi was still asleep so I was carrying her while we waited. A few minutes later Camila's mom came back with the keys and handed on to her.

"Ok girls this is your room key, and since Sofia is already sleeping me and your father will take her to our room" She says looking at Camila "Our room is on the floor above yours and we will see you both tomorrow" Camila's mom adds before walking to the elevator with Sofi now in her arms.

"Good night girls" Papa C says holding his bags and following behind his wife.

"Well we are on the 5th floor. I guess we should go. It is king of late" I hear Camila say and I can tell she is nervous

"Camz Chill, I don't bite unless you ask me to. Now come on I want to check out our room" I say smiling and pulling her hand to head to the elevator

Camila's POV

When we got to the room door I slid the key in then opened the door. As I walked in I turned on the lights and suddenly a huge room came into view.

"HOLY SHIT I'm dreaming. I mean this room is enormous" I think to myself as I look around and see a mini fridge, a plasma, and 2 huge queen size beds. Out of the corner of my eye I see Lauren standing next to me with a big smile and I smile too.

"Well Camz I think the perfect weekend is just beginning." She says and I nod "There is only 2 things that are missing" she adds and I look at her puzzled.

"What is missing?" I ask and I guess I shouldn't have asked that because the next thing I know and Lauren has me against the wall and is giving the most passionate kiss I've ever had.

Damn this girl can kiss, God I can't get enough of her. As we continue to kiss I put my arms around her neck, deepening our kiss and her hands start to rub slowly against my back making let out a moan, that in caught in her mouth. When air was becoming a need we broke apart but I moved my lips to her neck while her hands moved down to my thighs and lifted me up in her arms then placing my legs around her waist. Shit she's strong too.

I continued to kiss along her neck and when I returned to her lips the kiss was 20 times hotter than before. I have no idea when or how we got to one of the beds but when I felt my body land on a soft mattress I broke away with labored breath.

"Lo we-we need to stop" I say with my eyes closed because she was kissing my neck and it felt so good.

"Yea-Yeah your-your right" she says pulling away and holding herself up with her arms. Jesus she is fucking sexy. Focus Camila stop being a horny teenager.

"Um- so what were the 2 things needed for this weekend to be perfect" I ask her running my hand over my hair

"Uh- well one was a kiss but I think we just did that" she says with a smirk and I blush. " and uh-the second thing was that you forget that you are dating my brother while we are here" she adds shyly and I nod my head agreeing to the request because I seriously don't want to even think or hear about Chris while I'm having my Lauren filled weekend at the beach.

Lauren's POV

After she agreed to my little request I kissed her check and got up to put on my PJ's.

"Um Lauren can you do one little thing for me? please" I hear Camila ask and I turn around to see her with a puppy face

"Anything baby" I respond with a smile, because let's face it I'd do anything for that girl.

"Sleep with me all weekend so that I can cuddle with you while I sleep. I miss my cuddle time when you are gone" She says with a pout and I can't say no to that.

"I miss cuddling with you too Camzi. Now come on I'm tired and tomorrow I have plans for us" I tell her as I get into bed next to her.

When I feel her hug me I close my eyes and drift away to sleep.

NOBODY'S POV

The next morning everything was quiet in the hotel room. Camila was sound asleep, and Lauren was next to her looking down at the girl she loved. It was about 7 am, so Lauren knew that waking Camila up at this time on a Saturday was a death sentence. When She looked at her phone to check the time, she slowly got out of bed and made her way to the room door.

Camila's POV

I woke up at about 9:30 and as I looked at my surroundings I noticed that Lauren wasn't next to me.

"Where the hell did she go?" I ask myself and right on cue I hear the shower turn on and I smile

"Well I guess that is your answer Camila" I answer my own question

I sit up on the bed and grab my phone to see if my parents had gotten up yet, but when I turn on my phone screen I groan when I see 40 messages and 10 missed calls. I already knew who they were from so I just ignored them.

Seriously Chris is getting on my last nerve. I told him I'd call him. Doesn't he fucking listen? Well I'm not going to call him back. This weekend is my Lauren Weekend and I am not going to go back on what I agreed on last night. I think to myself as I open my contact and click on Chris' name then select block.

After I took care of that little problem I started to hear Lauren sing and my smile got big again. I haven't heard Lauren sing in ages but she sound perfect as always. Right as I'm about to sing along with her my phone rings and I pick up.

"Hello"

"Mija good you're up. Your father and I just had breakfast and he wants to take me somewhere pero Sofi wants to go to the beach do you think Lauren and you can take her please" Mom asks

"Sure mami, I'll just go down and get her" I say getting out of the bed

"No it's ok mija just open your room door we are getting out of the elevator right now" She says and I walk to open the door and once I do Sofi runs in and jumps on the bed Lauren and I slept on.

"Good morning to you too Sofia" I say sarcastically

"Sofia you know the rule" I hear my dad warn and I smile

"Ok bueno she has her bathing suit on already and her floaties and her beach toys are in here" My mom says handing me Sofi's beach bag. "Behave Sofia and call us if anything. Also here is your dad's credit card for if you decide to eat out side of the hotel. Have fun" My mom says kissing my forehead and leaving

"Bye Mami have fun" I say then close the room door and turn to see Sofi cuddled in the bed holding one of the pillows

This should be really interesting. I hope Lauren's plans for today don't get interrupted because of Sofi hanging out with us today.