Chapter 14: OH HELL NO!

Lauren's POV

After dropping off Camila I was on my way home when I remembered that her parents were a bit strict with Camila going out to parties, and if I knew Camila like I knew her she probably ran out of her house after I sent her that text to meet me. SO to make sure that I'd be able to see her there I took out my phone and speed dialed her house number. As I waited for someone to pick up I prayed that her mom would answer because she was easier to convince.

Fortunately for me her mom did pick up and all I had to do was explain what happened and then tell her about the party. When she agreed to letting her go I smiled and agreed to stop be soon then hung up. Now that I had that covered all that was left was to act like a cold hearted bitch to her when Chris or anyone else was around.

As I pulled into my drive way I received a text from Camila

Camzi: You are the best. I owe you one.

Me: Pay me back by using your acting skills later tonight.

Camzi: Do I have to?

Me: yes unless you want Chris or anyone else to find out .

Camzi: Fine but don't be too frosty towards me.

Me: I'll try. Now I'll see you later bye

Camzi: C.U. Later Lolo

And after reading that finale text I smiled. I love when she calls me Lolo even though I'd kill anyone else who dared to call me that.

When I walked into the house I could hear Chris blasting his music and I assumed he was getting ready, so I made my way to my room and decided to do the same.

AN Hour & a Half Later

It was already 9:15 and we had to leave by 9:30 . So I finished up my makeup and put on my heels. As I grabbed my phone and keys I took one more look at myself in the mirror and straighten my dress a bit.

"Lauren Jauregui you are one sexy ass bitch"

I walked out of my room and at the same time Chris was leaving his.

"Whoa, well look who brought out the big guns for this party. Are we looking extra fly for a certain someone maybe Keaton?" He asks while giving me his first smile in days

"Very funny, and no. Now let's go it's already 9:25" I tell him as I start to head towards the stairs

"Oh-uh I forgot to tell you that we have to pick up Camila on the way" he says and I know he has his eyes closed because he is afraid of my reaction but since he can't see me I just smile quickly then turn my bitch act on.

"Seriously Chris you couldn't have told me sooner about that last part?" I say to him with attitude

"I'm sorry Laur please, please please forgive me and do me this tiny little favor" he says and I found it cute that my brother really wanted me to do this for him even though he didn't have to beg because I was going to do it any ways.

"Fine, but you're lucky I'm in a good mood right now. So let's go" I tell him heading out the door and into my car.

Camila's POV

I was finishing with my eye liner when I heard my phone beep telling me that I got a text. As I looked down I smiled a little when I saw it was Lauren.

Lolo: on our way be there in 5

I quickly finished my eye liner and went to put on my heels. it wasn't every day that I wore heels but since I was wearing this dress I needed to wear them. I was applying a bit of lipstick when my phone rang and Chris' face popped onto my screen.

"Hey beautiful I'm outside" he says

"I'll be right down give me 2 minutes" and I hang up.

I finished the last bit of makeup the fixed my dress. As I left my room I grabbed my house keys and my phone then headed down stairs. When I get to the door I say bye to my parents and Sofi then leave.

When I get outside I see Lauren's car and Chris is standing outside of it hold the door open for me, he is such a gentleman. As I got inside I noticed that Lauren is wearing a tight black mini dress and her hair is slightly straightened. Crap, she looks hot. I so wish I could kiss her right now. No wait what? stop Camila, she made it clear it's just a friend thing and plus you have Chris. When I look over at him I don't get the same urge I got when I looked at Lauren.

"What is wrong with me am I having feelings towards Lauren?" I ask myself mentally. I was brought out of my thoughts when I heard Chris speak.

"So um can we all agree on a truce for tonight? I would really love for my girlfriend and big sister to get along for at least one night" he says with hopeful eyes.

I was about to answer him when Lauren spoke first.

"I can't make any promises Chris but we'll see how tonight goes" She says then looks at me through the rear view mirror then winks causing me to blush.

"That's all I'm asking for. Thanks Laur" He says then turns to me with a smile and gives me the thumbs up.

The rest of the ride to Keaton's was silent with a few of glances here and there between Lauren and I. When we got there Lauren parked the car and we all got out. As we walked towards Keaton's house my phone beeped and I saw a new text.

Lolo: you look hot in that dress

Me: look who's talking about hot miss sex appeal

Lolo: well I might look hot but your ass looks amazing right now ;)

Me: Lauren! stop

Lolo: Just telling the truth. Wish I was Chris right now

As I read her last text I looked back at her and she winks then smirks. Shit it's official, I think I have feelings for one Lauren Michelle Jauregui.

When we got into the house, music was blasting and people were dancing and drinking everywhere. A second later I notice Keaton walking over to us and my happy mood falls. I seriously don't like him, but he is Chris' friend and I have to deal with him being around most of the time. We all say hi to him and thank him for inviting us, and right when I thought this was going to be tolerable he grabs Lauren's hand and drags her away from me, I mean us.

Lauren's POV

I really didn't want to be dragged away from Camila or my brother and I especially didn't want to be around Keaton but I needed to keep up the act of not liking Camila. So I spent most of my time hanging around but also keeping an eye on Camila like I always did when we were at parties like this one. I had decided not to drink any alcohol since I was driving and when I saw Wesley bring out his weed stash I used all the self control I had to not get high with him and his friends.

It was about midnight when I noticed that I haven't seen Camila or Chris in about a good 15 minutes and that worried me. I know Chris had been drinking and I wasn't so sure about Camila but I knew she would never drink too much. So I started to look for Keaton hoping he would know where my brother was. I finally found Keaton after a few minutes by a keg and walked up to him.

"Keaton where is my brother?" I asked him knowing he was quiet drunk.

"I don't know but dance with me Lauren come on you are looking really hot tonight" he says trying to grab me by my waist but I step back.

"Keaton I'm serious where is he?" I say with a ticked off tone

"I think he went upstairs with Camila or something now dance with me" he says trying to grab me again but I push him off and head straight up stair to where the bed rooms were.

I started to open every single door I came across until I found one that was locked and I knew this was the one. I started banging on the door like crazy but got no answer. Getting frustrated I started to slam myself against the door until it flew open and the first this I see is a shirtless Chris, a crying Camila on the bed with an unzipped dress