Chapter 18: Sibling Chat and Telling Camila

Start from the beginning

Now my problem is how in the world do I not tell Camz about this. I mean if she finds out, she'll dump Chris in a heartbeat. Wait that's perfect, I tell her what Chris just told me and who will she go to for support, ME!.

"Lauren what should I do?" Chris asks bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Chris you fucked up and I might not like your little girlfriend pero seriously what is wrong with you? You fucked another girl. Dude is she finds out and she probably will you are screwed" I tell him faking concern.

"You can't tell her Lauren. I know you, you'd tell her just to hurt her and I won't let you" He says getting defensive.

"I never said I was going to tell her. As a matter of fact you have till my Birthday in 6 weeks to tell her what you did. If you don't I will." I threaten him as I stare right at him.

"You can't do this Lauren! I'm your baby brother" he says in a whining tone.

"Yeah well you should have thought twice before getting drunk off your ass last night. Now I got to go. Bye Chris and remember 6 weeks" I say as I get up and head to the house door with my phone and car keys in hand.

When I got into my car I sent a quick text then headed to where I'll be spending my Saturday and possibly Sunday morning.

Camila's POV

I was in my room listening to Ed Sheeren when I got a text.

LoLo: Be at your house in 30 minutes I need to tell you something very important.

That's weird I thought Lauren was going to stay at home and deal with Chris. Oh well better for me. Ever since she left an hour ago I've been missing her like crazy. I know she told me to make sure that I knew what I wanted, but at the moment I really wanted her. Chris has been great and all but after last night, I realized that I really didn't know him at all. I never thought that he drank that much and on top of that he was very aggressive; which really scared me.

Lauren on the other hand was never like that. When we use to go out to parties like that she would always stay sober and look out for me. Even if she was given a drink she'd never drink, and when I'd ask her way all she'd say was I need to watch out for you Camz I don't want you getting hurt or anything. Last night I noticed that she did the same thing. She didn't have one drink and then when I saw Wesley break out the weed and other stuff I was sure she'd give in but she didn't, or at least that is how I see because if she had then she wouldn't have been able to save me like she did. As I thought of that I couldn't help but hope that she did all of that for me.

I was taken out of my thoughts when I heard the doorbell. I got off my bed and looked out the window and saw Lauren's car in my drive way then ran down the stairs to open the door.

"Hello princess Karla" I hear her say with a smile, but I frown at her.

"Don't call me Karla" I tell her.

"Why not? That IS your name." she replies while walking in with both hands full.

In one hand she is holding a bag of junk food with sodas and another bag full of...I'm guessing movies. While on her other hand I see three large pizzas.

"Are we having a party or something, because you do know my parents get back tonight" I tell her as I close the door and follow her.

"No party just you and me, now do you want us to stay down here or go to your room?" She asks while turning to face me.

"My room come on Rocky" I say calling her by the nickname I gave her the day she pummeled Cece.

"Whatever the princess wants" she says while going up the stairs.

'Seriously could she be any more amazing?' I think to myself as I smile.

When we got into my room I close my door then sit on my bed as Lauren put the pizzas down on my computer desk.

"So why are you back in my house so soon? And what is the important thing you have to tell me?" I ask curious.

Lauren's POV

Crap I was hoping to tell her later not now. Think on your feet Jauregui and fast.

"Um-why don't we eat some pizza and watch a movie first. We can talk later, we have all day." I say avoiding her question.

"Ugh fine but no horror movies you know how I feel about them" she says and I just smile because I really do know how she feels about them. That is why I got all the movies she loves.

"So what are we going to watch first?" she asks and I pull out the first one with a smirk.

"No way, seriously?" She shrieks of happiness and I nod.

"Oh my god. You do know my favorite part right?" she asks as she gets up and grabs it out of my hand.

"I've kind of forgotten, why don't you remind me" I tell her as I smile because I do remember her favorite part I just love hearing her say it.

"Sing to me Paulo" she says in that sexy ass Italian accent she uses.

"Oh really? You do know my name is Lauren right?" I ask as I walk closer to her smiling.

"Yes, but the line is sing to me Paulo, not sing to me LAUREN" she replies with that damn accent.

"Well when you say the line with my name it sounds better" I say as I wink at her then grab the movie and put the movie on.

Camila's POV

God her wink is going to kill me. Why does she have to be so AHH! Right now. Either way I'm happy she's here. The only thing is that I want to know what she wants to tell me. I guess I'll wait till after the movie.

As it started I laid down on my bed and soon after Lauren sat next to me. So far I was loving it. At one point Lauren laid back and I noticed that her arm had moved closer to mine. I was waiting for her to take my hand in hers but it didn't happen so I took a chance and made a move.

I got a little closer to her so our arms touched and I looked up at her but saw no reaction. So then I went for it and took her hand in mine. I was relieved when she didn't pull away so then I started to rub my thumb softly on her hand and out of the corner of my eye I saw her smirk. Yes, mission accomplished.

For the rest of the movie we stayed that way and laughed at Ms. Undgermyer calling Gordo a brown noser with a hidden agenda; and when my favorite part came I couldn't resist and said it along with the movie, making Lauren laugh. After the movie finished Lauren sat up and looked at me.

"So is the princess hungry?" she asks with a smile.

"Yes but can you tell me what it is you came here to tell me?" I ask her with puppy eyes.

"Camila we should eat first" she argues but I really wanted to know.

"Please Lauren tell me and we can eat after" I say using a sad expression.

Lauren's POV

Crap she's using her sad puppy eyes, I can't say no to that. But how can I tell her what I want to tell her without hurting her. SHIT.

"Please Lolo" she pleads and crap I'm screwed.

"Camila, it's a little hard to say" I explain so that she understands.

"Then find an easy way to tell me" She tells me and my head starts pounding.

"Camila there isn't an easy way to say this" I say a bit frustrated because I really want to tell her but then I did tell Chris I'd give him 6 weeks.

"Then draw it out or write it. Anything just tell me." She says and I know she is getting frustrated too. So I did the first thing that came to my mind.

I leaned in and captured her lips in a breath taking kiss then as I pulled away I placed my forehead against hers and said the one thing I never thought I'd be telling her.

"I'm in love with you"