"Mom.." Maisie breathed out, her voice cracking as she felt the tears gathering in her eyes.

"I know. I know. Just.. just watch," she told the two teenagers. "Will..your brother and sister are here. Can you show them what you showed me, baby?" Joyce looked around at all the lamps. "Please," she whispered.

She gasped when a small light emergened in one of the lamps. "Did you see that?" She pointed at the lamp with wide eyes.

"It's the electricity, mom." Jonathan's voice became shaky as he turned to Joyce. "It's acting up," he stammered.

"No." Joyce whimpered.

"It's the same thing that fried the phone."

"No! It is not the electricity, Jonathan. Something is going on here!" Joyce started tearing up. "Yesterday, the wall-"

"What? What about the wall?" Jonathan yelled. Maisie started backing up from the two, old memories coming to the surface, making her feel very uncomfortable in the situation. She hated fights. She hated violence and anything aggressive. They made her think of the past, which was the one thing she did not want to do. Ever.

"I don't know. I don't know."

"Mom, first the lights, then the wall?"

"I just know that Will is here."

Maisie had now completely backed up against the wall and covered her ears with her hands, feeling like she couldn't breath.

"Stop it," she whispered, but neither of the two family members heard her as she slid down the wall, now sitting down. Her heartbeat got faster, and her brother's voice faded away. The only thing she could hear was her heart pumping in her ears. She couldn't concentrate on anything and she felt like she was drowning. It was so dark and cold. She started shivering, still blocking her ears.

"Shut the hell up, woman!" he yelled aggressively at the crying woman before turning to her. She was standing by the door, a frighened look on her face. "Get me a beer, Maisie."

"No, mom. You don't need more lamps. You need to stop this, okay?" Jonathan took a hold of Joyce, neither noticing the older sibling in the room having an anxiety attack.

"He is just lost. People are looking for him, and they're going to find him."

"Okay." Joyce stammered, sitting back down on Will's bed.

"This isn't helping."

"Okay, okay."

Now that they weren't arguing anymore, Maisie slowed her breathing down on her own, as she had taught herself, and shakily got up from the floor. She looked at her mother and knew that she shouldn't try to burden her or her brother with some silly breathing issues. Not when they were all dealing with Will's disappearance in their own ways. She took a deep breath and relaxed again. They wouldn't care about her, not with Will gone.

"Can you do me a favor, mom? Can you just try and get some sleep?" Jonathan pleaded.

"Yeah." Joyce sniffled.

"Huh? Can you do that for me?"

"I promise. I will."

"Yeah? Yeah."

"I just need to sit here for a minute."

"All right, I'll go make some breakfast."

Maisie stood up from the floor. "I'll come help you." She whispered, her voice a little hoarse.

The two walked out of the room and towards the kitchen. The girl was still a little shaken up from her anxiety attack, so she took a big glass of water to drink down before turning to her brother with a fake smile. He pretended that he didn't see her red and puffy eyes, while she pretended that he didn't notice.