Steven Tag

(y/n) pov:

It was about over a day since I got here. Steven shown me a gem town called little homeworld. I saw how gems and humans were getting along and seemed happy. I am starting to believe that Steven is right. I guess perhaps gems changed because of him. I am now a bit glad I didn't decided to kill or hurt him. I read some books on the couch during the night. One of them was a book about general knowledge about gems. There were a few interesting facts about them, and I can relate it to what abilities and powers I have. It was about 8 in the morning and Steven and the gems ate breakfast.

Amythest: I'm bored and bit scared that (y/n) is going to stab us in the back

(y/n): I won't as long as you don't stab me first. Also, how about you do something to get rid of your boredom?

Pearl: I agree with him

Amythest just sighed and leaned back on her chair. Then I heard her breath loudly.

Amythest: oh, I got it. Steven, Garnet, and Pearl follow me upstairs.

I tried to look through my future vision on what it could be. It seemed most likely it's something like a game. They did go upstairs, and I stayed on the couch. I still heard their voices a bit and then I heard yelling. I saw Amythest and Pearl running down.

(y/n): what's going on?

Amythest: oh, we are playing Steven tag

(y/n): what is that game?

Amythest: had you ever heard of the game infection?

(y/n): I did

Amythest: it's like that but you turn into Steven if you get tagged

Then Steven and Garnet in both a Steven form came down to try and tag those 2. I went back to reading a book. I kept hearing them turning to tag each other. Then I felt Steven next to me and touches me on my shoulder. I looked at him.

Steven: tag

I heard the others gasp. I put my book down.

(y/n): you want me to play?

Steven: unless your too scared and old

He is asking for it. I smiled and thought maybe I'll try this game.

(y/n): give me a drop of your blood

He looked uncomfortable.

(y/n): just let me pick your finger

Steven: okay

He did and I just did a quick pick. I got a drop of blood and licked it. He told me that he has healing spit and licked his finger. I turned and shapeshifted into Steven.

(y/n): PREPARE TO BE BEATEN THE VAMPIRE KING!

They looked surprised.

(y/n): I will give you a 10 second ahead start

They ran and soon 10 seconds was up.

(y/n): here I come

No one pov:

(y/n) basically ruled this game. He kept confusing the others with his powers. He loves to strike them from behind or when they least expected. The others were scared where he could appear next. Amythest went into the bathroom to hid from (y/n), but he turned to mist and got her. Steven went into Amythest's room. (y/n) decided to play a little with him.

(y/n): where could I be?

Steven: somewhere you can see me

(y/n): I don't have to see you. I have a special sense to feel the presence of another creature with blood even through stone or metal.

Steven: I should run

(y/n): you can run but I could be anywhere like...

(y/n) came from above and tackled Steven. The others soon saw (y/n) with Steven.

(y/n): that was actually kind of fun. I got to do something like this again.

Pearl: maybe put some rules on your powers

Steven: what about you guys fusing?

They looked at each other for a bit.

(y/n): maybe we have to put rules on that too then