Housemates (1)

Soundtrack- Under the Influence- Chris Brown

L

I S A

"Annyeonghaseyo" I greeted politely, bowing 90 degrees at the 40 years old woman, standing right in front of me. "Hi, you must be Ms. Lalisa Manoban?" She questioned. "Come, let me help you with your stuff" she grabbed my other luggage and lead the way inside her apartment. "I am so glad that you're finally here, Ms. Manoban, this apartment has always been so gloomy" she uttered.

I don't know what she meant to say, it kinda weirded me out how she spoke her sentence. I mean, I'm really scared of ghosts and anything. Is this apartment, haunted?

Honestly, I couldn't find any other places to stay, because Mrs. Jang's apartment is the nearest to my school, I have other choices, she seems like a very nice woman, and her apartment is so comfortable and cute. "Is there a ghost in here, Mrs. Jang?" I asked her. She laughed, "oh, no Ms. Manoban, it's just that, I don't have any borders at all" She uttered.

Oh? Just me? I guess that would be great. I don't like interacting with people, apart from my mom and her. "Just Lisa, Mrs. Jang. Call me Lisa" I smiled at her. "Okay, Lisa. By the way, your room will be upstairs, the third door" she spoke, and when I saw a tag, hanging right on my door, there's my name written on it, I pointed at it. "There's my room" I glanced at her.

"I put a name on it, dear" she smiled. She opened the door and once I got a sight of my room, my insides curled in excitement. "Wow, this place is amazing, Mrs. Jang. I love my room" I smiled at her. There's enough bed right just for me, the paint, the designs, well basically the theme of this room is perfect--- yellow-- how did she know though?

"I designed this room for you too, your mom told me your favorite color. I hope this is not too bright though"

"This is perfect, Mrs. Jang. Thank you so much" I hugged her. "By the way, here's my payment for two months" I handed her some cash and she accepted it. "For two months? You didn't have to pay in advance, Lisa. But, okay" she smiled, handing me the keys.

"If you need anything, just call me, Lisa"

She bid her goodbye and went to exit my room, I was left there. I slumped myself on my bed and sighed heavily. God! Even the scent of my room smells like summer, so heavenly. Spreading my arms around, I glanced at the ceiling. I feel like I am owning this house now, I am living in this house all by myself!

Where are the people, man! Why am I the only border of this apartment? I am not gonna complain. I'm just asking. I smiled in satisfaction. I stood up and changed into comfortable clothes. I was about to go downstairs when I heard some noises in the other room, right next to mine. I pause on my spot. My eyes widened. "Hello?" I called out.