The Witch 3

Lisa was crying, while she washed herself up. She can't go inside their house looking like a total mess, like this. Although, she can still feel him following her. After he literally killed that drunk man, she keeps on wondering about who he really is. That thought is kinda freaking her out.

There was a faucet at their backyard. She made sure to go there first to wash herself up. Meanwhile Jungkook was standing near on the tree a few meters away form her, Her breathing trembled, she gulped and stopped motioning herself. Right after she finished washing herself, she clenched her fist. "w-why are you following me?" she asked without even looking at his direction.

He smirked when she recognized him. He suddenly started walking into her direction, slowly. His feet is making some small sounds, hands on his pocket while playing with the knife that he owned. "It was definitely you" he spoke

"W-what?" she can feel his presence on her back, he stood only a few inches away from her. He held her right shoulder and turned her around in a harsh way making her to look at him. She gasped when she met his dark deadly orbs staring right at her. The way he's holding her, leave her breathless. As if he wanted to slit her throat and kill right now, that is how he looked at her.

He showed his forehead that was covered with his bangs to her, "You're the one who did this to me, 15 years ago, you remember?" he gritted his teeth while glaring at her. "N-no"

She saw his scar on his forehead, it looks like as if it was being scratched by a tiger's nails. She covered her mouth with her hands. "See this? this is your fault"

she shook her head, couldn't able to say anything. Her tears continuously fell down, as she trued getting off from his tight grip. "Lisa-sshi, are you even aware that, that is your real name? Hmm?" Eunbi suddenly appeared out of nowhere. She got more terrified, "let me go, let me go!!" She succesfully freed herself from his grip, she pushed him away making him back out a little, she opened the door, and locked it on their faces, harshly.

Her breathing suddenly fastened when the whole place was quiet than usual. Its giving her goosebumps. "Eomma? Appa? I'm home" she called them out. But no one literally answered. "Eomma?!" "Lisa!! Lisa!!! Help---mmmphhhmmm!" Hearing those screams, she reconized that voice, it came from Tzuyu, why is she here? She was yelping, "Tzu? Tzuyu?" She immediately dashe into the kitchen. Just as she have arived. The light lit up, and she saw a horrifying sight of Tzuyu being held by some random men, wearing all black.

And all of them,had a scars on their faces. "Tzuyu" her breathing trembled as soon as she saw blood started falling from Tzuyu neck and that's when she knew, the man that was currenly holding her, started burrying the knife into her neck. Another men, appeared out of nowhere, they ambushed her.

Tzuyu and her parents got involved. She cried in fear, unable to know what could be the reason why all of them are targetting her. "Yah! Bitch! I heard you lost your memories?" A man that seems on his 40's turned his head to her. "Ah-ahjussi? W-who are you? W-why are you doing this? Why?!" She yelled. "Let go off my friend. "Ahjussi!! Let of her!!" She clenched her fist, hearing his chuckle with full of mockery.

"Yah, bitch...are you threatening me huh? What are you gonna do? Kill me? Kill all of us here?" He laughed harshly. "I don't know how you end up being alive, but doctor Hwang should've killed you when she had the chance" the man spoke, motioning his men to pull out their guns. She ignored their words, "where are my parents? Where are they? Did you hurt them?!" "Shhh, you don't wish to wake them up don't you, don't worry bitch. They're just sleeping" he uttered and pointed the gun at her.

"Now, if you don't want them to die. Just admit that you're pretending, arraseo?" "What should I have to admit ahjussi?! I was just living peacefully, why are you all doing this to me?" "Stop being so dramatic! Just admit everything you did!"

"No,"

"Its not me"

"Its not me"

"Its not me" she whispered to herself, started getting annoyed on the fact that they are pushing her too much Her expression changed, her eyes turned cold, no one can see the fear in her eyes anymore.

Her hands were so quick that he held the gun from the man who was pointing it at her head. Her left arm strangled his neck while she controlled his hand with her right arm. She was fast, the gun from the man's grip, while being under her control, started pointing and shooting in each of the enemies. Including the man that was holding Tzuyu. Everybody laid on the floor, blood scattered everywhere, and her hands was covered with blood as well.

Now it is only that man left, without a second,without even knowing his expression, she sprinted towards him and pushed him into the wall, hardly. Choking him. "I told you its not me, didn't I?
"she asked, voice was low as a whisper. Expression was still cold and nonchalant as ever.

"Its not me, its not me, its not me. Do you understand me? ahjussi?" Punching his mouth, her strength that is seemingly too unusual, that made him spit out a lot of blood. "I should've killed you----" she shot him into his throat. Blood spayed into her face, but she was so unbothered by it.

He let go of him and let him fall on the floor. She went to look at Tzuyu and saw her afraid expression as she pushed herself into the table, eyes widen in shock after she witnessed everything. Lisa looked down on herself, she gasped and lost her grip of the gun she was holding.

A clap of hands can be heard, both of their attention diverted to Jungkook who just bursted out of nowhere. He laughed mockingly, followed by Eunbi. "Look at this! see?! this is who you truly are Lalisa!" he yelled at her.

"We're just the same"

"come with us" when he walked out until the door, she glanced at her, seeing that she was still standing there. Not Moving. "Don't you want to know everything about your past?" he asked her, Tzuyu shook her head, "Lisa?" she was already crying

"Aren't you curios?"

Still, Lisa proceeded to follow him, "I'll be back, Tzu, please take care of my parents..okay?" she only spoke to Tzuyu and just followed Jungkook and Eunbi.