4|THE DIRECTOR

7 in the evening when Lisa is till busy doing her paperworks she sighed heavily as she glanced at the tons of undone papers. She don't wanted to sleep here.

Or she could just bring these papers to her apartment and do them, yes that's right. She stood up from her seat and immediately went to Jungkook's office. When she arrived, he was sitting there quietly, facing his computer.

She knocked, he looked up at her. "I can just take the papers and do them at home, Mr Jeon" she spoke. Pursing her lips, he stood up. "No" he said.

"But Mr Jeon! I can do them at home, is it really necessary to do them here?"

It sounds like I don't want to sleep here.

He walked while she followed him. He ignored her and just walked towards his bedroom.

"Are you sure you can handle those papers alone? What if you'll get troubled? It's better if I am here when you do them" he just spoke casually, opening the door of his room. Still, she is fully unaware.

He grabbed the towel and went to his bathroom. She furrowed her eyebrows when he opened the bathroom door.

Her eyes got widen at the realization. She wandered her eyes around and it was too late for her to realize that she's inside his bedroom. He smirked and motioned his face closer. "You wanna come with me in the bathroom?" He teased.

She left speechless, her pink tinted cheek was visible and it only made her embarrassed even more. She's cute when she's blushing. She looked down, trying to hide her face.

She immediately runaway, shutting the door close. When she reached the guestroom. She jumped on the bed and hurried her face on the pillow before she yelled out of frustrations. "Ahhhh! What the fuck! What the fuck!!!" She cursed.

Her breathing ragged as her heart started beating faster. His reaction keeps flashing in her head. His smirk. She shook her head.

"You wanna come with me in the bathroom?"

He's a perverted son of a Bitc----

Oh, shit...Mrs Jeon is not a bitch...my bad!

She held her temple. She was trembling. Did she just blushed on his sentence? Yes she did. "Why did I followed him there? Have I lost my mind? Shit! I need medication!!" She murmured in the air.

Suddenly, that moment when he shocked her with a kiss, that flashed in her mind. Her heart started beating erratically again. What the hell is this feeling?! I have to quit this!

She run her fingers into her hair. "No"

"I shouldn't probably go out" she murmured to herself. Later enough, she heard someone pressing the door bell,  probably the helpers, or some delivery. He hasn't come out from his room yet so she just decided to open the door.

She twisted the doorknob, "Jungkook, son---"

Her eyes got widen even more when she saw his parents. "Oh? Ms Manoban, it's a surprise to see you" His father commented. Planting that creepy grin over his face. She glanced at Mrs Jeon

"I was just wondering about my father's mistress whom my mother talks about"

Mrs Jeon doesn't seem kind of a strict person. Lisa pursed her lips as she forced a smile. "Good evening Mr Jeon, Mrs Jeon. Please come in..." She spoke.

They entered his apartment and went to the living room. "You are Lisa?" Mrs Jeon glanced at her and asked. She noticed how her eyes would divert to her from head to toe.