I LOVE YOU 3000(8)

J U N G K O O K

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

J U N G K O O K

The meeting had started just five minutes ago, although I am not so sure why my business partner, Mr. Park Jimin asked my wife to join. Lisa is a very good businesswoman and I have to admit that I am so impressed with that. But for the fact, she mentioned that she has a connection with him, I am not even sure if how far their relationship was.

It is my concern now, my biggest concern.

I am just sitting there quietly, listening to whatever Mr Park was talking, he was talking about his plans and all, I was wondering how and why my wife got involved in this. I might say, he missed her so much?

I keep on glancing at Lisa when I saw how her eyes sparkled around him, she was even containing her smile, that just made me grit my teeth, I am a bit...jealous, at some point.

There was a moment where she actually used to look in that way, but I did chose to ignore, that was...my mistake, my biggest mistake. Now I only want her attention all to mine, just mine.

Seeing her like this just, it's making my inside curl in frustrations!

"Ahem!" I cleared throat intentionally, catching both of their attention, as well as Ms Kang, Mr Park's secretary.

I furrowed my eyebrows as I looked at Park Jimin, "so? This business plan? This is...something between us right? Mr. Park? Just both of our sides? Why did 'my wife' got involved?" I asked, specifying the word that I meant to say.

"Well, to answer your question, Mr Jeon...I see how Mrs Jeon is a great influence for my project, I'd like to offer her to be my new model for the project that I am planning to publish" he looked at me with full hopes. Well hearing that, I am against with it.

There are lots of models out there, why my wife?

I smiled, sarcastically. "Why would you chose my wife as a model, in fact you can  freely chose someone more professional than her?" I asked, I saw Ms Kang hanging her mouth open at my statement, Park Jimin was speechless and Lisa,

She's glaring at me, as if she's going to kill me now. I didn't mean to insult her, she is a great model, my point is, this project, this model-thingy that Mr Park just mentioned, it's triggering me, and I have the rights to be against with it.

Being possessive is one of my attitude, I just have the rights to be possessive with the one's I own.

"I am totally fine with it Mr Park, in fact, this project is a great offer, there is no reason for me to decline---" she caught my look and that made her shut up.

Park Jimin somehow noticed us, "w- well, it is okay if you'll say 'no' sometimes Mrs Jeon, I see that you're not the only one who's making decisions for yourself" he laughed awkwardly, I am glad that he noticed that.

υиѕροκєи ωοя∂ѕ _(Short Stories) Lisa × Jungkookजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें