Duniya ki nazro mein yeh rog hain

Start from the beginning

"kiya kar rahe thei tum? mana kiya tha na?" Bondita asked with big eyes. "par mujhe kiss karna hain tumhe firse" Anirudh replied. "nehi kiss kar sakte hum abhi " Bondita said. "kiyu? kiya problem hain please ekbaar karne do na?" Anirudh pleaded. Bondita shook her head. she was trying not to blush. "please...do na...ekbaar. please please" Anirudh requested cutely. Bondita trying not to melt. "kaha na nehi anirudh!" Bondita refused showing him eyes. he sat on bed folding his knees and warpping arms against his chest. He puffed his cheeks getting angry. Bondita giggled and brusht them. Anirudh again puffed and turned other side. Bondita went that side. But he turned this side. They kept doing for sometime. Bondita frowned and sat near him.

"nehi manoge?" Bondita asked. Anirudh shook his head. Bondita held his face anirudh waited. Bondita slowly kissed his right cheek. Anirudh blussed and placed his hand on his cheek. Bondita giggled. Anirudh showed other cheek too. "yaha bhi do!" Anirudh asked forwarding his left cheek. Bondita kissed it. "dekho tumne ek kiss manga tha maine to do do diya tumhe hain na? fir ghussa kiyu?" Bondita asked. "haan sahi kaha thankyou" Anirudh replied and hugged her. Bondita giggled and broke the hug. abhi Chalo hum brush karlete hain" Bondita asked. They went to bathroom and made him brush his teeths.

"aab jao kapde change karlo mein ati hu fir hum morning walk pe jayenge" Bondita asked. Anirudh noded. He started walking but he stopped. very next moment he kissed her cheek and ran. Bondita stood in shock. She touched her cheek and looked at mirror and smiled while blushing.

Anirudh was waiting. Bondita came she was trying not to bluss and behave normally. Bondita forwarded her hand anirudh held it tightly and they left for morning walk. They were looking into eachother and smiling. As they live in darjeeling the place always stays cold. cold Wind blowing. Birds chirping. Bondita realised he was feeling cold. She removed her sawl and warpped around him. Anirudh smiled. "Aise dhere dhere chaloge to kiya faidah zor se chalo taki garmi lage samjhe! Bondita told. Anirudh walk fast for sometime then again made speed low. Bondita frowned.

" chalo pash mein jo lake hain waha tak race lagate hain dekhte hain kon jitega" Bondita challenged. "main...main hi jitunga dekhna tum' Anirudh said. they started running. Anirudh was running with his all energy and bondita intentionally kept her speed low. To improve his health he needs to participate in activities. Anirudh turned while running. " hehe tum kitne piche ho aur main kitna age" Anirudh told and showed her toung.

Bondita laughed and kept running. After 30 mins they finally went near the lake. Anirudh turned and teasing her while running that he is 1st and she is last. He reach near the lake and about to fall bondita ran immidately and held his hand then pulled him upon her that they fall on ground. they were looking into eyes. but hair was coming infront her face. Anirudh slowly removed them. Blush appered on her cheeks. Their face an inch apart. Anirudh held her cheeks and caressed while smiling. This touch was making her shiver. Bondita was looking at him with puppy eyes. Anirudh slowly placed a soft kiss on her forhead like she does. She closed her eyes feeling his lips and feared if he again kiss her lips. But he didn't he rubbed his nose with her. Bondita opened her eyes and took a deep breath.

"kiya kar rahe ho?" Bondita asked. "pata hain jab bhi tumhe dekhta hu qareeb se kiss karne ka maan karta hain kardu kiya?" Anirudh asked sadly. Bondita got red. That moment two old man were passing from there. Bondita saw and moved him aside. But they already winessed their position.

"are yeh to wohi ladki hain na? jo pash ke gali mein rehti hain?" An old man said. "haan iske to bohat charchei hain bin vihai ek ladke sath rehti hain. pata nehi building wale isse ghar se kiyu nehi nikal te" Another man said. "subah subah ankh apavitra kar diya indono ne chi" Another man said. "maa baap ne kuch sikhaya nehi isse... are ladke ke liye to ladki mil jayegi but aise ladki se shadi kon karega" Other one said. "sunah hain doctor hain aise ilaage karti hain apne marizo ka? chi koi charitrahin ladki hogi! They taunted and left. Anirudh scratch his head then looked at bondita who was looking down and tears were falling from her eyes. " tum...tum rou kiyu rahi ho?" Anirudh asked. "kuch nehi ghar chalte hain" Bondita said and wipped her tears then started walking towards.

He saw some rose plants near lake and picked up some roses and hide them in his shawl. Bondita was walking getting lost those words were banging in her ears. Anirudh also started walking after her. They reached home. Bondita went to kitchen and started preparing for breakfast. Anirudh bring out the flowers and found needel and threads. He Secretly made bracelate, neckless and a daisy chain.

After an hour bondita called him for breakfast. He came and started having breakfast. Bondita noticed a drop of blood fall from his finger. Bondita immidately held his hand.

Yeh kaise hua? she asked and sucked the blood from his finger. Anirudh smiled. "bas sui chub gaya tha? " Anirudh told. par aisa kiya kar rahe thei " Bondita asked removing his finger from her mouth. "batayunga par pehele hum brekfast karle" Anirudh insisted. Bondita noded and fed him breakfast. Anirudh held her hand and bring her in room. He made her sat infront mirror. Bondita wondered. Anirudh bring out the box of flowers and hide them behind. "ankhe bandh karo" Anirudh asked. "kiyu?" Bondita asked.

"please karo na aur khol na maat jab tak main na kahu" Anirudh insisted. Bondita closed her eyes. "no cheating bonita" Anirudh opened the box and bring out marigold bracelate. He bent down and slowly touched her wrist and made her wear the bracelate. "Anirudh kiya hain?" Bondita asked. "tum bas baithi raho! ankhe maat kholna" Anirudh ordered. Anirudh slowly made her wear a rose bracelet in another hand. She could feel his warm breath on her shoulder. Then slowly made her wear a neckless of roses. Somewhere she was understanding its roses by their scent and smiled unknowingly. Then made her wear ear rings. Then slowly attached a tiara of rose with her hair.

"aab ankhe kholo" Anirudh asked while clapping. Bondita opened and got surprised seeing her. she was looking beautiful.

"wow! Its beautiful anirudh

"wow! Its beautiful anirudh. tumne banaya mere liye? Bondita asked with moist eyes. Anirudh noded. " bas ek hi chiz ki kaami hain ruko" Anirudh said and opened her almirah and bring out her yellow dupatta and placed that on her head. "aab perfect haina nimrit" Anirudh said and gave a confused look. Bondita also looked at him. "Nimrit?" Both said in confusion. "nimrit kon hain Anirudh? " Bondita asked. Anirudh scratched his head. Nimrit...nimrit... yeh naam...uska hain sayad" Anirudh told confusingly. "kiska? Bondita asked..

How was the chapter? who is nimrit? what will happen next? sorry for late updates.